Reviews for Fault Lines
Ruby Tuesdays chapter 28 . 12/8/2013
As you know, I've been reading this story for years and I can honestly say it never gets old! I also really love some of the recent changes you've made, you've brought in so much depth and reality. I mean it was more or less excellent to start but now it's near perfect! Don't you ever give up writing - you have such a talent for it and it's demonstrated here. You've woven such a beautiful story! As some of the previous reviewers said, it really does feel like a journey and by the end of it, you feel as if you've lived it along with her.
Technically its extremely well written, it's engaging and it has beautiful descriptions that enable you to picture the setting and the scene so vividly. The narrative pulls you along from beginning to end, hook line and sinker. It's got action, heartbreak by the buckets (poor Eb and Willow - I was almost in tears), humour and a fantastic protagonist you can really engage with and relate to.
You've achieved so much here and I cannot wait for the sequel. In the meantime I'll be missing the characters like absent friends! Just you keep on writing!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 28 . 11/1/2013
That... That was probably the most awesome story of all time... I just don't have words to express how great I felt while reading Fault Lines. I can safely say that Fault Lines was one of those few stories that felt like a journey. You couldn't have written the ending any better and I can't wait to read Part 2. I'll be waiting. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
First, I LOVE your writing! You're so talented! I'm really getting into it, and I was nearly late for school because I couldn't stop reading!
However, I did notice that Ebony says she took her phone out of her pocket when, in the previous chapter she mentions that she has no pockets. But that's just a minor point, and I'm actually amazed I even noticed .
Now, I'd better get on to reading the rest!
Darkfairy102 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
"So what, demons ambush people on the way to the dentist? Have they no sense of dental hygiene?"
Another great line xD I am LOVING this story, and if it gets published, I'm getting a copy.
Darkfairy102 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
I love this line: "Let me sing you the song of my people, my stomach always cried at the most inappropriate moments." Excellent xD
Darkfairy102 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
I'm really enjoying your story. I think you have a great idea, the pace of it isn't too fast or too slow. My one critique is the usage of italics. The less you use them, the more effect they have. I'm definitely going to continue reading, though!
The Undecisive Thinker chapter 28 . 6/21/2012
Argghh the story was soo good I can't wait until you start Shards of Glass. The wait may drive me insane!
NinjahKitteh chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
Wow. This was an AMAZING story! I can't WAIT for more! :3 I'm sure Part 2 will be just as amazing!
StephJoy chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I really like the story idea, I do. Although, there is one problem . You use ' instead of " when people are talking. I know that sounds insignificant, and it probably is to most people, but I can't fully get into a story that does that. I really wanted to read this...but that annoys me so much! Your writing, although, is beautiful. Sorry if my comment offends you, I'm really not trying to, I just know of a lot of other people that that bugs too, and that you may be losing well earned readers by not fixing that grammatical error. Just a little CONSTRUCTIVE criticism :)
Ashley4287 chapter 28 . 4/23/2011
.g! haha dude that was like THE most amazing story i have ever read! you could kind of tell from the beginning that dante was gonna end up with her... or that's just me lol omg i'm still recovering from the awesomeness (
Charlee Rayne chapter 28 . 2/21/2011
SOrry! I usually always review, but the apple I'm using doesn't seem to want to review. Trust me when I say I usually review for every chapter. And i probably hit the review button on every one and grew impatient.

But this story was awesome! I loved Dante, even if he did that to her. And poor Willow. And Ash... And Darion, who wasn't in it as much as the poor sap should have been!
jnl94 chapter 28 . 1/26/2011
Oh my God, such a sad/happy ending! I really loved this, really. Amazing. Keep writing, cuz you freaking rock!
jnl94 chapter 20 . 1/26/2011
WHAT! OH MY GOD! I'm seriously about to cry! Does he have a split personality or something? Oh jeez, this is bad...the situation, noit the story. The story is fantastic.
jnl94 chapter 19 . 1/26/2011
Please say it's not the real Dante! He's possesed oor an imposter or...something!
jnl94 chapter 14 . 1/26/2011
Woah! I'd be freaking out if I ended up at a place I saw in my dreams. And all these sneak attacks? I'd be half insane by now...
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »