Reviews for Wake Up
nul chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh, God.

I can't really describe what I felt about it, at all, unless I wanted to sound like a blubbering fool.

No, seriously.

The way the narrator spoke was a way that I can see people speaking, if that makes any sense at all.

Not saying that other writings aren't like realistic and/or such but I felt so much through this person's voice. It's inexplainable.

I like how you mention Red Robins, and and how the narrator is trying so hard for him to wake up.

It's, woah.

It's "woah" material. No. Joke.

I know I might have already said this too you on maybe another piece of yours, but this is truly brilliance.

I read your poem based off of this/and the picture (which I am going to check out right after sending this to you) and was like OH, I want to read this.

Because I didn't quite understand what the poem was about, but woah.

This is true and pure brilliance.

kthnxbai,

Martin the Waterskier
notyourbiz chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
so he's in denieal that they r dead?
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hello hello, I'm sorry it took me so long to review! Holiday business, and all that.

Anywho, this is pretty good. Not one of my favourites, because it's funny but with a bunch of sadness, and it made me sad. Especially since it's based off of Sirius dying, because that was just terrible.

Anwyho, other than the fact that it was sad, it was really good. I enjoyed reading it, and I've never had a ginger shake before...I guess I haven't lived.)

Toodle loo!

Smiles,

Danielle)
lymli chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
this isn't just pretty but it's amazing! omg, I felt like crying, at first it seemed a kind of funny story but the ending is sad... there was innocence too...

merry christmas, happy new year and I hope your wishes come true.

keep writing, you're cool.