Reviews for Chiaroscuro
King Echo chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
B] M~! Fufufuu~! B] Romantic horseback-riding time? In the moonlight~! 8D
Chee chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh dear god, haven't you heard of the word "detail"? All you have in your story is dialouge and that's it. How are we supposed to connect with the characters if all we have it "oh I'm a fairy, you're a vampire, let's dance"?

Give us some background information. Who is this main character? Who is the love interest? What is the problem between the two and why is it such a road block? Why should we care about this main character's brother dying, I mean what is the background to this? Why don't you show us instead of tell us. Do you catch my drift? You're leaving everything up to dialouge and that's not enough to move a story. You need details and background information as well.
Plain Old Song chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Nyght should be in this - there will be a love triangle, and tension ensues! XD Anyway, brilliant so far and I love the fancy writing style. Now, I want the next chapter!
Birth of Death chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
XD

suwheet~ *loves where it's going*

:)) I think Dae *smacked* I mean NYGHT wants to join in :)) XD *prolly to break up the happy couple* ))
King Echo chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Ehm. You just killed me with your awesome-ness. D8
Birth of Death chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
XD Yay~ Raennon! So there's gonna be more, right? Right? 8D XD Poor Eryk's gonna feel left out... :)) will the other characters join in the story? xDD
King Echo chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
UHI! 8] Zynnon's such a sweet boy. 8D I bet'cha Rae said yessum. Yessum, yessum, yessum. (u)/
Avidreader222 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
ooh, that was enchanting! i liked it, please keep going with it!
ClosetPianist1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This is very good! I love your writing style.

Not many people know what Chiaroscuro is, and it is a very good title.