Reviews for Nothing to Lose
Shiina chapter 12 . 8/25
I really feel uncomfortable with how they make Kit dress himself (like a whore) when he clearly doesn't like it and doesn't have a choice.
Shiina chapter 11 . 8/25
Neve IS a sociopath. I can't believe he asked Kit if he was raped like it's no big deal and he obviously wouldn't have cared if he'd said yes. He doesn't deserve Sei's comfort at all and YES you're a bad person, Neve. Urgh! I'm so mad.
Shiina chapter 8 . 8/25
I can't believe that Neve is so cruel! It's like he has no empathy. Kit was clearly terrifed, and he obivoulsy has had a shitty life and Neve doesn't give a shit and just makes it worse. And what's with him calling Kit a slut? It's obivous he's not. Words can sometimes hurt more than anything. I don't care that he's jealous of Kit, his attitude is petty and hateful. I truly despise him!
Nelly chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
I just wanna sew Neve's lips shut! He's always spouting shit outta his mouth. Urg I hate his sassy bitch personality.
OhMyGlobSoCliche chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
I just finished this story and I went on live journal to continue reading which I will do so when I figured out how to work the site, anyway- lived this story so far it's amazing and my first polygamy story and so far a fucking success!
But uh, hey can you upload ALL your stories to watpadd? Just wondering you know...
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Why does he always have to apologize? Neve deserved it -_-
Faereh chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
It chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
So ya took the description down. And I was bored. What the fuck am I reading? I love it.
ramblingrobin chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
I love this story so much. I went to LJ and commented, hopefully I'll be able to read your stuff soon! The characters are wonderful, they are all so interesting. I look forward to reading more.
L0v3l3ssR0x chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
What's lj?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
What a great read! I don't usually read polyamorous relationships but you made this an amazing story. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us :)
PuppyGirl18 chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
This story is amazing off to LJ to find more lol
Debor chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
I would like to read the continuation of this story/
Orchidfur chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
I love this story, I looked up the rewrite but I cant help loving the originl :) I aspire to be like you one day, I only just started and I have a lot to learn, but hopefully ill get there. Great Job keep up the good work cant wait for an update
Aheen Anna chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
Well, i like the story alot, but do you plan to continue it? I hope so, live journal in't really one of my favorites. On the other hand if you do continue it, hen what is the deal with the horse and what is Felix? Is he the horse? Great story!
851 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »