Reviews for Nothing to Lose
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Why does he always have to apologize? Neve deserved it -_-
Faereh chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
amazing!
It chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
So ya took the description down. And I was bored. What the fuck am I reading? I love it.
ramblingrobin chapter 17 . 9/24/2013
I love this story so much. I went to LJ and commented, hopefully I'll be able to read your stuff soon! The characters are wonderful, they are all so interesting. I look forward to reading more.
L0v3l3ssR0x chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
What's lj?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
What a great read! I don't usually read polyamorous relationships but you made this an amazing story. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us :)
PuppyGirl18 chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
This story is amazing off to LJ to find more lol
Debor chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
I would like to read the continuation of this story/
Orchidfur chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
I love this story, I looked up the rewrite but I cant help loving the originl :) I aspire to be like you one day, I only just started and I have a lot to learn, but hopefully ill get there. Great Job keep up the good work cant wait for an update
Aheen Anna chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
Well, i like the story alot, but do you plan to continue it? I hope so, live journal in't really one of my favorites. On the other hand if you do continue it, hen what is the deal with the horse and what is Felix? Is he the horse? Great story!
Starlette420 chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
I reread this. Love it. Im now friends with you on live journal, so please help me find the new posting of the story? Or have you not started yet? Im new to lj so i dont really know where to go haha. Also, i saw the picture, really good. I think the tall red head is Felix, the silver haired guy is neve and the guy sitting in neves lap...is that sage or kit? Im asuming sage because of the constand bickering between kit and neve.
Anyways, i reaaaaaally love this and look forward to reading it once again and espeacially look forward to new adds. :D so help a lj newb out yeah?
Regal Coat Woman's Daughter chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Are you going to continue it on this site?
miyabita yami chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
hey can u please add me?
Jeangu chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
I commented on the post (jeangu619)! I made an account a few months ago on LJ but found it confusing jaja hopefully I can navigate better this time. I really love this story! (:
NeekWayScribble chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story... and I rarely enjoy many stories. This has kinds cheered me up while I am going through a well... rough patch.
Its amamzing! Looks like I will be making a live journal account
846 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »