Reviews for Nothing to Lose
GrangerDanger333 chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
This is a really amazing story. Just read it all and I'm enjoying it so much, I love all the different characters (especially Neve! and Kit), so I hope you're still writing this. Maybe you have more chapters or are you posting them elsewhere? I'd love to read moreee :D Such a great and original and very funny story! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I want this back... So bad. I loved it even without the *whisper* plot. Which I think it does have...
fantasyobsessed chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
I really really Really love this story! I did notice that it hasn't been updated in a while (1year?) is this story abandoned? Hibernating? Tell me do my fragile heart can rest! (Dramatic aint I?)
PuzzledApproach chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
i love this soooo much! u havent updated in almost a year, please come back! i honestly cannot wait for more, this is such a great story :)
Mcgde chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
Ah! Love this so much! I can't wait for you to update it again! Please add more manly smexiness soon. :D

All of the characters are such sweethearts, though I can't decide who my favorite would be. It's definitely between Sei, Felix, and Neve.

Anyway, I hope you update soon! I will be waiting diligently for whenever the next chapter is posted!

-Native
CurryBunChan chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
oh my goodness. i am absolutley in IN LOVE with this story. its one of the best ones ive read so far on here. I- I just love it so much/ please update soon or ill go crazy-
Doryan chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
I love your story!
willow's rain chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
reread Nothing to Lose again. It never gets old. :) How is the rewrite going? Are there going to be updates? I really miss this story and can't wait to find out what's going to happen!
Federkiel chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I absolutely love this story! Im really looking forward to read the rewrite. When will we be able to read it?
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
cute!
icarusthebusinessman chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
omg I love this story so much! Please update! I really want to see how things end up with Kit, Neve, and Sei! I'm especially interested in Neve!

You're a wonderful writer, and you should really finish this! c: It's amazing
Lee chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
Pleaseeeee update! I'm dying to see Neve and Kit's relationship developing - I can just see Kit being awkward and defensive whenever Neve tries to be nice! And I'd love to see how Sei and Kit work out... Kit needs closure and Sei seems nice, if a bit short tempered .

The horse in the field was Esmerald, wasn't it? I'm guessing haha

Sage and Neve are my favourite characters! Well, and Leigh, the boss, he's pretty great :)

Keep writing! I seriously need more of this!

Love Lee xx
empress11690 chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Im hoping if I keep this up there will be more updates ..soo here I am Again... please start a new chappie! plz! I love your work! its soo exciting to read. much different from some of the published stuff.
Steph chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
HEY! I LOVE this story why no update? If your only giving chapters threw email mine is

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE either update or email me I'm DIEING TO READ MORE!

Thanks and with much love

Steph xoxo :D
Anon-i-mous chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
Wow, it's been such a long time since I've read this story and I recently decided to go back through it and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time I read it. It's really well written and a lovely read with fascinating characters. and an interesting plot that seems to keep introducing new things. Thank you so much for sharing it and I would love to read more
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »