Reviews for Won't be Home for Christmas
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
Cute cute cute

It's a little after Christmas but I'm glad I found this.

Happy belated Holidays!
Faith Adeline chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Aw cute. It could definitely span into something more than a short story. Good job :) Keep it up!

Faith
trying to remember chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
wow! love it! D that was so nice... though a bit cliche that eric stayed loyal to his crush of all time. anyway. that was great! advance happy new year by the way! this'll be definitely be one of my favorites. )
BB chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
So obvious who Eric will be. But I'm loving it.
Green Eyed Angel chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Merry Christmas! This definitely made my day, and you didn't add stupid stuff like them getting into the same college, so yay!
SilentlyRead chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
While I do agree with you about it being a fluffy story, I really don't think it was poorly written at all. This was a cute short-story and I think it stands very well on it's own. However if you are considering to ever expand upon this story using your characters I think you have a good set-up that I would be interested in reading more about them. Good job.
ukrgrl chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
great story :) and thanks, i did have a nice christmas :D
Hazelnut Romance chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
nice. anger management much?
JamieBell chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
Aw...now that's some cute stuff. Loved it!
hiya chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
More!
into the black chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Aww that was so cute. 35 more minutes until Christmas is officially over; I'm glad I checked my email in time for the last chapter. I love your work so hopefully there will be more material coming!
funnechick chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Merry Christmas...and I absolutely loved Eric's confession!
EchoedShadows chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
That was sweet... Really liked the roof part. I can't wait 'til your next story!
blurrylights chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
This was such an adorable ending! Kind of predictable, but I stilled loved it! Eric and Morgan are really awesome together, and I especially love all of Eric's comments about her temper. Great job!
oreosandmilk chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Aww. This story's so cute.

Maybe you should make another one? Not a one shot, though. :p

Maybe they could end up going to the same college or something. :D
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »