Reviews for Won't be Home for Christmas
Pinkamoo chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Yay! Kisses. And happy endings. How I love happy endings. My christmas story is going to have a girl who falls in love with guy at a mall and she keeps coming back for accessories and it turns out they're both going to this masquerade ball...and he knows what she's going to wear, but she doesn't know what he's wearing.

Anyway. Liked the story! Good job, and very sweet.
Blackcat69 chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Such a cute story! More please! :)
JadeDream chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
aww its so cute! lol update soon!
hiya chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
More!
Pinkamoo chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Aww. He showed her his roof. Now if that isn't cute material, I don't know what is. I really like it so far!
Watergirl795 chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
I LOVE the story! please update soon!
blurrylights chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
A ha! I was right! He was one of the brothers! :)

Eric is just such a sweetheart..and I love Morgan too, especially when they;re together.

This story is just so cute. It makes me smile so much! Update soon, and keep up the great work. :P
Classychik chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Morgan cracks me up with her temper and Eric sounds fine. Awesome christmas story!:)

~Classychik!:D
nul chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Ah. Wonderful.

There was only slight confusion for me, at the beginning.

One of the brothers, Shaun, was said to have been going to school in Pennsylvania. Right?

"Shaun's going to school in Pennsylvania. For music. He apparently loves it there, because he chose to stick around for Christmas instead of coming home, so..."

When I read this sentence it made me think that Shaun was home for Christmas. But clearly he wasn't.

Maybe you should put in a 'there' into that sentence:

"He apparently loves it there, because he chose to stick around there for Christmas instead of coming home, so..."

Meh. I think it could work either way. It probably was just the factor of my being slow.

Sorry. If it doesn't make sense or something, please ignore it. Heh.

AND.

I'm sure you might talk about this later in the story (might being the operative word)but what brought on Eric turning good?

Btdubbs, I love the name Eric! (I think it has to do with the guy I like's name being that too! hah)

I really liked this chapter and am looking forward to what tonight brings.

kthnxbai,

Martin the Waterskier
Aurora Corona chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Nice chapter.

Lemme guess... The guy she nearly crashed was Eric?

Really enjoyed this.

Be true to your word and update soon!

Love,

curse the stars.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh! Is that guy she almost killed one of the brothers? That would be awesome! Then he would know her! Ha ha..I love fluffy holiday stories. Update soon! :)
funnechick chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Yay! I love Christmas stories! I'm really interested in seeing what happens at this dinner.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Good job :) I'm excited to see which one of the brothers is the one who almost hit her, lol. If that's even how you wrote it. Hahah. I'm thinking Eric...maybe. Good job! Keep it up and update soon, and have a merry Christmas!

Faith
EchoedShadows chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
You can tell this next chapter is gonna be great... I litteraly started jumping up and down when I got an alert for a new story of yours... sad... but true... LoL. I can't wait 'til you update!
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Evil child. I wanted to read the rest :p Sounds very intriguing so far. I can't wait to see how she reacts when she finds out that guy with the car is Eric. Because it is, don't deny it :p
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »