Reviews for A Perfect World
Sanareth chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Lovely.

Even though tales of romance, are not exactly my forte, I like to think I can recognize quality when I see it.

This is so well written and polished that I'm actually finding it difficult to make constructive commentary without nitpicking.

Grammar? "Oh Heavens above, please let her say it was me!"

perhaps a touch up here:

"and I wouldn't be sounding like a love-struck moron every time I think about her."

"And I wouldn't be struck dumb every time I thought of her.

My eye's wouldn't glaze like a love-struck moron's whenever she entered my thoughts."

A few other places, but to be honest, doing this to your work makes me feel somewhat hypocritical.

Thanks for sharing this.

I hope your friend liked it when you first showed it to her.
goanywhere chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
aw.

i hope it's kevin :)
animeluverdc chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
u suck.

u suck.

this could be ANYONE. ANYFREAKINGONE!

it could be .or josh. and once i again i will repet myself to you in this review box. IT HAD BETTER BE WRITTEN FROM THE POV OF KEVIN. ~.~

lol, its realli good tho (of course im reading it from kevin's pov so its like, awesome XD)
val chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I'd have her.

wow kevin very possessive :P lol! haha of course you want her! DUH!

Kevin: ...I'm not the one talking..it's my evil clone...

Under her casual set of clothes was the body of a goddess (not that I've ever really seen it. Although I'd very much like to).

pervert!

Kevin: Stop hitting me woman!

PERVERT!

As cliché as it may sound, the world stopped around us. It was just her and me in our own universe, happiness spiked within me. It was a feeling I hadn't experienced in a long time.

kevin needs better lines haha :P very cliche!

Kevin: Hey the ladies like that...

...name one..

Kevin: ...

Exactly!

“I guess I don't have time for a really serious relationship,” her eyes flickered to the fireplace then at me, “and there's always been someone else occupying the place in my heart.”

Me? Me? Was it me? Oh heavens above please let her say it was me!

very anxious now aren't we...jeez talk about pathetic haha :P sorry kevin it's so fun teasing you

Kevin; Why me...

But alas, our world isn't perfect and I suppose that kiss was as close to perfect as I would get. I was willing to wait though. No matter how long, because she was worth waiting for.

I was willing to wait for a perfect world. Where I'd hold her, kiss her... love her.

Because I love her...

Karin.

haha wow lol Kevin really loves her :P u need to make your move! Well nice job Nikki :) as always! love you!

~Val~
Sallie Love chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Really cute(:

Happy Birthday Karin(:

And Merry Christmas to you, Nikki(:

iloveyou
WiccanGypsy chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Aw, so sweet! I'm going through the list of boys...I'm hoping it's who I want it to be lol Whoever it is, nice job. Happy Birthday Karin, and Merry Christmas!