Reviews for The God Killer
RitaHouston chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
i like this cant wait fo more
FictionAddict001 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
:D I just finished Valkyrie Tempest and I really liked it. The idea of the story is really good! I just had to start reading this one straight away!

Wow I was laughing so bad at Jack in this story so far. He 'lost' San Francisco! LOL And Cherry tried to whisper to Rex infront of him! haha

Can't wait to hear more and I'm really hoping Jacks not going to die for a long time.

Jamie
far chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Eek! Can't wait for an update :D *hint* *hint*

Write! Write! Write!

:P
opossymBleu chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
hey! i really like your story

its awesome

its different

i make us all wish we had some sort of power

its plot is something else, original special

could you update?

could you remember you have a story unfinished?

D
Jada Writes chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Please continue writing this story! I'm really looking forward to the development of the plot.

- J.
Qatariyah chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
It's been 12 months, Do we have to wait another 8 for that 1/2 chapter you promised?
Engx chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
:O NO! NOT JACK! T_T I would lovee to see more romance between Jonah and Cherry. :o Update soon!
Dead Deactivated chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I havent read it yet and just wanted to ask if it truly was about Cherry?
gulistanlik chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
No! Jack is dying?

And I knew Erela would be a creep. Now as to her motive, if she cried when Jack left her, perhaps she's scorned?
rosieroo chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
dang it! this new story was beginning to get super interesting! and now i wont be able to read it for over a year! not FAIR!

im really loving it, and i like the pictures you posted on your site!
bakagirl123 chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
update soon please
PaperWingsFly chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aww Jack can't die! No! That makes me sad, he is breath of fresh air. Wow, a year and a half eh? Well, i can wait, i love this story!

Thanks so much for making a sequel, really, i couldnt get enough of Valkyrie Tempest.

You Rock. :P
Demeterr chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
Ah wow this starts out great. What a shame it will be 1.5 years before another update. Regardless I'll put it on my alerts and I'll definitely read it when the next chapter comes out. Wow... to think that I'd be graduated from high school when this story updates. Alright.
For What Its Worth chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Oh, neat! I like Erlking! And yay for Jack not dying for a while. :_( I really like him too. So, can't wait to read Rie's scene. So Erlking is going to be a permanent fixture of this story? Love the idea. Even if it the next scene isn't finished, please post it, pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top? This series is just so captivating.
CamilleBelle chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
But I don't want Cherry to have to associate with Miguel, I don't like him one bit! Although this is seeming like a nice twist you have me intrigued, and a little nervous, haha. Good chapter though.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »