Reviews for Crimson
Rose of Dresden chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
love the call of the heron stanza!

revolutions are fun. this also is a good poem, very well done!
Solfires Shadow chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Another great poem. Your certainly talented. Your one of the best writers i ran into so far. Something immuses me with this poem, though i could not word it. 'the ferrymans's job' i myself could ramble on forever about this. The whole idea that so many missinturpret such a job. Do children not talk in immusement of such a thing, picturing themselves as the cloaked being that carries souls to their salvation, or damnation. I myself see such a being as a far more cursed soul than those he carries. Who would rather through himself through hells gates to exscape his task. I would elaborate, but this review is getting to long. Once again great poem, enjoyed reading it.
Rose Tangle chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Something about this poem catches my attention. The flow is great, and it just sounds good, but it also makes a kind of chilling response... I'm still trying to figure out what exactally it means in the last few stansas. I guess I'll just keep wondering. :) Good aspect of a poem to get people to wonder. Keep Writing!

PS (you asked me to review you a LONG time ago when you reviewed me. I'm so sorry it took so long for me to do so. Thanx for your fabulous review, and the great poems!)
Snowlily chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Amazing. ALL of your poetry is amazing. You are freakin talented. Just... wow.

One more thing- could you do me a gigantic favor? You obviously don't have to, but my friend put up a poem a while ago, and she hasn't even gotten one single review, and I think that she realy deserves them. I'm just wondering if you'd review it! Her pen name is THE SATANIC BEAVER (um... don't ask), and the poem is called, "To Open Your Eyes". If you get a chance to read and review it, it'll mean a lot to her and to me. ;) And keep writing your poetry!
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Wow, I love the imagery and the whole poem fitting into Hell as a whole. Wonderful! :)
A.J.Peart chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Once again, another of the few that I forgot, and quite frankly, I can't figure out how I managed to forget this one. It's a really good poem, I really like it. Playing around with the concept of death is fun! *evil grin with fingers tapping together*

I like the remembrance of the past and how we use it to guide our futures...which is sort of like an oxymoron I suppose, depending on how you look at it, and even then, it's not technically an oxymoron...I just like using the word. That and spoonerism!

!

There's a bunch more for you. Again, there's more than five, though this time I made a point of counting a bit farther, and so it's now safe to say that there are more than six!
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
*jaw hangs open. birds fly and in and out.* dang...how do you do it? sheesh...such talent!
Knick Knack chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Very interesting...keep it up.
AaZz chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
real cool
keryth chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Hello!

Just want to say that you have come to me under very high praise, and I am glad to see that my sources were not wrong.

Great stuff!

I hope to read more.
takichan chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
very very nice. I like your descriptions..hmm, well, they're not really descriptions, are they? But i can see all this stuff happening, it paints a vivid picture in my mind. keep up the good work!

susu p0p
Aoi Beru chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Ooooo! Nice... I like the phrase where you discribe the crimson poppy signifying our innocence lost. Geez, Lisa! How could you miss that? haha, j/k. I love this one Emm-chan. Beautiful phrasing and descriptions. Ok, well, here's the review you've been bugging me about! *_* [chee-zu!]
lisa chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
i don't get the poppy part

explain it to me sometime

you are good at using words to create a dramatic effect to your writing
Amaris chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
It's interesting... I dunno, it kinda creeps me out. But, here's a review so u're happy, right? ok...bye bye
Obake-chan no miko janai chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
Hey, I agree with you! I like this on, also. It is a very Deathfairyish poem. Harhar. It just seems to me that the ferryman's job is to drown passengers. Is that because I can only take things literally, or is it because I have no English skills? Hmmm... "Crimson" feels so pestimistic and mysteryish-like(Nani?)... That's the good part, though. The professional feel is always with yooouuu... Saraba(for now)!