Reviews for Guilty
Nienna Elentari chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
good poem... nice expression! keep it up
FairyKun chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
You are right about the title...I was thinking about it and came up with these:

1I Wonder

2The Only Truth

3Lies?

I hope you don't mind! I just thought that one of these would sound much better! .

I LOVE the poem though...! .

peace/love
Snowlily chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
WOW... that seems to be the only word to describe most of your poetry, now doesn't it? You're really talented. That's pretty much all there is to say.
allie cole chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
You can rhyme too? Excellent job.
A.J.Peart chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
On the contrary, the title does fit the poem...at least, it does in my interpretation. It seems like it's about someone who has been thrown deeply into feelings of guilt which first sadden, then cause madness, fog memory and then lie about the truth. Guilt is a powerful emotion, and (in my interpretation again) you've demonstrated it perfectly here, especially with the last little bit of awe for someone who seems equally lost but with the sight to lead them home, or something.

G's, I gotta stop writing such long reviews!

Anyways, if this is the way you're poetry tends to exist, imagry and mataphorically wise, then I'd say that you've got a poetic gift. Keep it up.
CrazyMoFo1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
i hate loggin in...uhm neway great poem! i liked it very much. it had a uniqueness to it wit an i-catchin title. keep up da great work!
AaZz chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
kwel dude
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
i love the way you write your poems they are dark, deep and have a little bit of sadness and sometimes a romantic tone. I love the way you write!
Amaris chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
See? I am reviewing. I don't really get your poems all that much. But they sound very good...even though I'm not all that sure exactly what they are talking about. I like the part at the end..."without a soul...but with sight." That part is just kind of creppy but I think that's what makes your poems good. They are kinda scary.
takichan chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
hi!

ahh! this one is soo good! I can feel all the sensations going through my mind when i read this! You have a way with words i must say. Hehe...i usually dont understand poems, especially things about abstract and untangible (
lisa chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
sounds like you got ed...Dirgus?
Obake-chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
It's been so long since I've written any reviews...Oh well, what the heck. This time, I read your poem with images(moving) in my mind. Beautiful pictures move through...aaahh(don't mind me, you already know I'm a wierdork, Shiyousei.)...Again I'm writing this, but good, excellent, great, metaphors! Noi, jealous again...The place where it said "A flag of blue silk," it reminded me of water. For some reason. Heh. Keepupzegoodwork.
Teller chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
Glorious - again! You're right, I don't believe that 'Guilt' is the best title for this wonderful piece. It feels to me more like a piece on inspiration or leaving the past behind or something. I absolutely LOVE the man on the moon stanza. Terrific! Sincerely,

Tel
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
beautiful. this is going to be on my favourites list.