Reviews for Answering The Cry
SharkWeek chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
So powerful and emotional. I love it.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I like how this poem answers the other poem that you wrote. It's really unique and cool. It shows both sides of the story.
King Corn chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This was a great poem and I like how it and A Second Cry for Help intertwine with each other and show two side of the same story. Great job!
KurlozMakara77 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Both of these poems are really sweet. I love how one answers the other. You should write one for Skai!
Lime-sama chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Definitely one of my favorites! I especially like the character's POV in this one but I'm a sucker for bad guys or bad boy types. I'll be back to review more. I can't wait to have enough time to start reading your stories!
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is just as good and I like Ammonia too. Since I read Love Spell and Sacrifice, it's hard to tell who would make the best lover for Hiro-kun since Tsurugi and Ammonia both have good points!

When are you going to update Love Spell? I miss it.
Sakura Kinomoto chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
How beautiful and sad! I love it, especially the POV even if I don't know the characters.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This is a perfect representation of her emotions! I hope that we can be able to work more on this story, because I really like the idea! Great job!