Reviews for Marriage Arrangement
Nalowa chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Only you can come up with such things and grin like a mad man- i meant person oba chan lmfao x haha update soon
Nalowa chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Again Oba chan you never seem to amaze me lmfao killer pencil high heels weapon of mass destruction ,il keep that in my mind next time i see u x update !
Roselyn Flores chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
I really like this story. I hope you post the next chapter soon. I have a feeling that I know who Alex is but I think I'm going to just wait and see. Anyways, I hope to read more soon!

Tootles,

Roselyn :)
Nalowa chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
Omg again oba-chan lol okayz then me will wait for ch3 please update soon oba-chan x
wordsicantfind chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
nice story.. can't wait for the next chapter.. :]
rainbowpuddle chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
I'm curious about what might happen, and whats up with Alex and all.

I hope you continue.
tezuka chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
yi alex and sarah. haha! can't wait for the next chap! good job ms. writer!
TheLike chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
im not so fond of the story-dont get me wrong, it could be great! its just not my style. there is one mistake in the intro when she says she has pale copper skin? tha doesnt make sense, because when somone has copper skin, it mans its extremely tan and goldenbrown. so saying that she has pale copper skin would be the same as saying very pale dark skin, you see? sorry, im just a grammer freak. but keep working on it! all great authors startd somewhere didnt they?
Nejie chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Hehe am always here to help oba chan and the story is just awesome i loved it and i cant wait for the next chapter to be up x(ur really not an oba chan but my bestfriend lol!)
tezuka chapter 2 . 12/25/2008