Reviews for Of Coffee and Overrated Epic Poetry
zagato chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
This is so sweet and lovely. Thank you!
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
But as a teacher he could have tried to keep his emotions to himself.
otakuami chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
This one-shot is very cute and sweet. I like how somewhere, he is always at the corner of her mind and vice versa. This one-shot warms my heart like a cup of coffee. I hope something more would have happened between them though.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
et in terra pax
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Super sweet and just my kind of
BookFreak147 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I loved it ! Amazing for a first one :)
*nice plot too*
heal me forever chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Aww!This is totally different from what we get to read here Brilliant!
WolfynWynter chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Tenth Doctor ftw. Sorry. Now I can't see him as anything else. He sounds so adorable, especially with the whole walking into poles thing he's got going for him! She kept shooting him down, which was sad, but also kind of amusing in strange and twisted way.
Lazy chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is cute. I like all the literary mentions and, of course, the Doctor Who reference.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
It suits...Oh man, . .-facepalm- -blink- -blink-

I mean it fits nicely as a wasn't a need for it to be multichaptered...ugh, I think my mind failed me at trying to write and express what I head is fuzzy. -blink- -shakes head-

The characters? cute. As usual. But I think someone should give me a dictionary already. I'm running out of adjectives and I'm overusing the word cute.

...-yawn- okay, fine. I give up. Sleep. Must sleep.
marzmez chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Ok, so I decided I better check out your profile for other stories since I like "Letters" so much. This one was fun!
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
You have to admire the man's persistency. He continued unrelenting for six (or was it seven?) years even though she always rejected him and they only saw each other sporadically.

Did he arrange the Dual-Instruction Curriculum?

A great one-shot.
MintoKitsune chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh. My. God.

I just read this. Where has this story been all my life? I have to admit, at first the grammer threw me off, but by the time I finished it I fell in love. Not just with the substitute... but with the story itself. It's just so... amazing.
Pranali chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
was that a doctor who refernece i read? hmmm... love you for putting that in there!
artemisia90 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
aww how do they end up together ?