Reviews for Grey Water
emo sisters chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That cara girl is a really crazy bitch but i like how you put the story togete.
blAck.eMOhawk chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hahahahaha!

Geez, Yuna... I don't know what to say to you.
Vione chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Goodness. Paul. I can't believe I wrote that. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. NO! THAT IS NOT ME! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO WRITE THIS!

I'M EMBARRASSED !

WHAT HAD I WRITTEN?

- “You know, Strauss, I could definitely use an entertainment right now. Don’t you?” she asked as her hands trailed down to my lower part. She fiddled with my belt as I tried to regain my composure. She has a husband and a kid already, I told myself, trying to muster the will to stop her. She successfully unbuckled my belt and began to unzip my pants, sliding her hand to my manhood.

Screw it, I said to myself as I began kissing her lips. She pulled me closer as I positioned my hand on her butt, pulling her closer to me so she could feel my aroused manhood. I slapped her butt, causing her to moan into my mouth. I eyed her neck, there it was, a proof of our brutal love making a few days before, a scar on her neck.

THAT IS SO GROSS!

- “If you don’t like me, then why did you have sex with me? I even let you bite me, even though it hurts. I know about your blood fetishism, I’m willing to give everything for you!” she yelled. I looked around, frantic if anybody was eavesdropping on us.

GOODNESS! WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I WROTE THAT? GROSS!

I. Can't. See. This. Anymore. Oh. My. God.

Is that me? Is that really me writing this story? Hey, do you think I have an alter ego? Maybe all this time I've been suffering from multiple personality disorder? Oh my God! No, no no, that can't be true.

P.S. I'm sorry Paul, I'm kinda hungry here, and my mind is not working normally. Wait, my mind never works normally, doesn't it? Uh. Ugh. Argh. Agh. Grr. Gah. Okay, I'm sorry, I'm bored. I'm super bored. HELP!

No. Just. Don't mind me. Okay. Right, I'm still trying to accept the fact that I was the one who wrote this story and that Vivien and other people have read this. Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no. OH NO!

Confusedly yours,

Yuna
sootyxsnowpetal chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was a great story! weird, dark, gloomy, sure, but good nonetheless. Thank Vione for writing yet another great story. I'm curious as to who he saw at the end of the story, though. Any hints or clues? Or a name? P
mchii chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Hi! :D

This is a very... well... i can't find a word 2 describe it... i don't get what's wrong with it... do u? She told me not 2 read it...

plz tell her it's a very... nice... story for me... :D

Oh... and i did enjoy this story... I like it 2 :D

yes it's very dark, and facinating... and i wasn't suppose 2 read this in the 1st place cuz i'm underage... but... i read it anyways... since she told me not 2 xD... and i'm gonna read ur stories now -

mchii...

ps. srry... i tend 2 talk a lot. .