Reviews for Hikure
roxy chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
this is really awesome. you should definitely continue it. melissa norvell is an awesome author. in fact, she's the one who suggested it to me to read. she has a new account called revamp too with good stuff on it.

your story is so well-written and wonderful, it's a shame that it has so few reviews. it deserves way more.
Melissa Norvell not logged in chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
This was another great chapter. I really like the addition of the new character and his relationship with Hikure. Things should definitely get interesting.
Yaoi-fan chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
shweett! D: ah i think im going for Keiiji and Hikure for a couple i dont know why, I'm crazy i kno xD or akine Hikue D: hm, well your the author im just the reader ahaha well...i hope next chapter can have some yaoi XD byes.
Annonyes chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Wow, this chapter improved my ALOT, It was really amazing, i love the fight and everything, I was at the edge of my seat. I hope you can update soon.
Yaoi-fan chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Shaweet chapter! Poor keiiji D: i feel so bad for her, this was amazing! xP I hope you can include some yaoi soon, that would be AMAZING.
Annonymus chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Another great chapter, some mistakes, sure, but it was still pretty awesome! I like Keiiji she is rather cool, and i feel sorry for the fact that everyone thinks she looks like a handsome guy. Well i'm going to read chapter 3 now.
Annonymus chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
SWEET story! I'm going to make an account so i can add you! really like it, but there are some mistakes, oh well it was stilla awesome!
awesome chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Awesome story, I really liked it, I found some mistakes in this chapter, but they are not all that bad. keep up the good work.
Writter from the heart chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I really really like chapter one! it's really amazing! I'm going to read chapter 2 now!
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
This was a great chapter! I was on the edge of my seat with the whole fight! I hope that Hikure and Akine can get together! They are my favorite couple!
Melissa Norvell chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Great chapter! I really liked the struggle between Ruby, Hikure and Akine. This is getting good.
Mariah chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
I can tell that this chapter was put through alot of thought, it was awesome! and wow Hikure i wonder what's his hiding D: well bye.
Mariah chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Sorry its been forever since i have reviewd this or read it, i have been tribly busy! well it was awesome and i'll go read chapter 3
Anabella chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Awesome chapter 3! I loved it, it was really cool! Keep writing it and imma make an account so i can favosite you. bye.
Anabella chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
well i read chapter two and it was AMAZING! Poor Keiiji i feel so sorry for her! D: well to chapter 3 now!