Reviews for Queen Bitch
brancan2 chapter 8 . 4/7
This is a fascinating story to say the least.
xyz chapter 22 . 3/17
Hi,
I really liked this story.
Thank you so much for sharing.
TheOCDProcrastinator chapter 22 . 2/28
Freaking amazing story! In love with it! Great job.. :))
bfl2ma chapter 22 . 1/15
Really loved this story, the only character that I truly got upset with though since you can't really get back at them was Devon. When he pushed her and was upset as though it was her fault. He was the one trying to make someone jealous in the first place - she just helped a bit.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
Just finished reading your story was such a refreshing change thanks for sharing.
RaterRStar1981 chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
I Just love Jaye's character. Great story; it's one of my favorites out of everything that I read here on FP. Thanks for the time and dedication that you put into it.
RaterRStar1981 chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
That Halftime - Naptime thing was awesome.

Great story, effort, and detail put into it.
vivian112233 chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
*sobs* Thank you so much! I love this story! Please make more!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
Great! My personal favorite match was Samantha and Calvin! Haha it's Jonathan's first and last successful match :)
XOXO,
BoysInBooksAreAlwaysBetter ;)
heal me forever chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
FUCK dat was refreshing ... SOOOOO NEW damn i was so bored reading d same things dis came as NEW THING loved it would be damn UNDERSTATEMENT

totally love jaye nd jonah :)
heal me forever chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
Then again, with the way she looks now he might be all she can get. D way tristain said dis i wanna bitch slap him seriously i wanna do dat urgh
heal me forever chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
I also don't appreciate having my own advice thrown back at me and begin to rant, "But I don't know what to do! I mean, I've only gone out with someone once, and that went to hell in a hand basket, and I can't find help from any of my favorites. Is it my story or his? Am I even a main character? Where are we? What is the next stage? What is the fucking chapter?"

My precious cousin slaps me soundly across the face.

"Thanks."

"Any time." We lapse into a small silence before she mutters, "Somewhere around seventeen."

"Huh?"
dIS CRACKED ME U KNOW WEN SHE ASKED WHICH CHAPTER I WAS SEEING WHICH CHAPTER ND WAS LIKE 17 DEN BAM ! CASEY SAYS DAT WAS HILARIOUSSSSSS:p

This time, she is the project. ha! GOOD CANT WAIT :)
heal me forever chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Steve:

Oh my god.

Adrian:

Finally.

dis cracked me up TOTALLY I LOVE DEM :p :)
heal me forever chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
dat was fuck! ha! go Jonathan :P
ThisLoveThisHate14 chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
This story made me smile.
453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »