Reviews for Queen Bitch
nanayoung chapter 22 . 1/2
nanayoung chapter 1 . 1/1
First chapter, and I already know this is gonna be awesome.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
This was absolutely nauseating... But really really cute!
No, no.. This was completely horrendous! Utterly terrible! It was riddled with cliches and immaturity and over-the-top fluff! But then it was kind of adorable...
Oh who am I kidding... I read the entire frickin' thing while smiling like a giddy school girl and now my face muscles hurt! Damn you for writing such an amazing fic!
Be My Valentine chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Kaitling punching her in the face *gasps for breath, can't breathe*
This story is so much fun right now, I can't tell you. (Well I can, but...)
Be My Valentine chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
What? What what what?
Did Steve and Adrian just get hot and heavy in the storage room? *shrieks*
Uh-oh, Jaye might've been rumbled by Jonathon there. We'll see
Be My Valentine chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Omg! You were so right. I was so confused when Elliot was 1st mentioned, but then you went on to explain he's in a civil partnership with David! How amazeballs :)

Oh, haha. How awkward. She talks to her dad (like saying Tristan wants to fuck a slutty girl) like he's not her parent or something. I wouldn't dream of speaking to my dad about things like that XP Especially with that language!

Also enjoyed the Tristan encounter at the coffee place.
Gr8 chapter. Looking forward to more!
Be My Valentine chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This first chapter is freaking AWESOME.
I don't's that good. You just turned the "Queen Bitch" trope on its head!
Loved the humour.
Loved the different perspective!

You're right - nearly every high school story has one thing in common. It's nice to see things from her side for a while! XP
Trillpuv chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
Crying because love and fourth wall breakage. 3333333 I cannot express how beautiful this fic is.
000001111 chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
I loved this story so much! It was quite refreshing to me after reading tons of fluff and sort of predictable fiction, and I thank you for your wonderful contribution to Fictionpress. You really made my day great! :)
BleedingInLove chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
This is a fascinating story to say the least.
xyz chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
I really liked this story.
Thank you so much for sharing.
TheOCDProcrastinator chapter 22 . 2/28/2014
Freaking amazing story! In love with it! Great job.. :))
bfl2ma chapter 22 . 1/15/2014
Really loved this story, the only character that I truly got upset with though since you can't really get back at them was Devon. When he pushed her and was upset as though it was her fault. He was the one trying to make someone jealous in the first place - she just helped a bit.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
Just finished reading your story was such a refreshing change thanks for sharing.
RaterRStar1981 chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
I Just love Jaye's character. Great story; it's one of my favorites out of everything that I read here on FP. Thanks for the time and dedication that you put into it.
462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »