Reviews for Queen Bitch
pencilcase chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
Oh My God, OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod!

i love this story.

im up to chapter 13, and its soo cute!

Gaa! *dies*
psycho angel chapter 22 . 1/8/2010
Your story was amazing! So adorable!
weeeangie chapter 22 . 1/4/2010
i like this story. that girl is so much like me except i have to pretend all the time because i live around snobby people and fakeness. SoCal is really fake sometimes. Well Most of the time. Great Story!
B.Goddess chapter 22 . 1/3/2010
Well, dear me. I didn't review this chapter! I thought I had, but nope.

I'll start out and say the ending was beautiful :) Cliche endings pwn.

"Jonathan’s nerdy way of asking me out to prom is still a legend at school" How cute! Everyone needs a Jonathan.

I have to say this story was a great read :) I hope you continue writing; you're way too good to stop. Maybe someday, I'll see this on my shelve as a hardcover book.

Until then, best wishes!
waterlilies52 chapter 22 . 1/1/2010
god, I loved this. I swear, you could read into my mind in which each time I felt like the story was veering towards the cliche, you pulled a fast one and completely threw me in a loop. Loved the penguins. Love how she is far from perfect, but you gotta love her all the same.
Rose chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
it's really late here, so i'm going to use that as an excuse for my psychotic response. i wish you could see my manic grin and bulging eyes.

HE KNOWS!
Lilchany chapter 22 . 12/17/2009
I have to say there aren't many stories like this and I found it very refreshing. I loved all your characters and I do mean ALL. Yes even Jaye's many different characters. Overall I loved the story and consider it to be one of my faves. :)
Abbie chapter 21 . 12/14/2009
Jesus, major face palmage in this chapter. :\ Will dutifully go back and review the other chapters later. But seriously, this chapter was cliche squared. Well, not the entirety of it but most definitely some parts. More so in the beginning rather than the end.
Rachel chapter 22 . 12/12/2009
This was lovely and original. Refreshingly original...I approve. :)
me chapter 22 . 12/11/2009
i just want to say that this story pretty much rocks. it's well written and i might have stayed up way too late to finish reading it. great job!
Sam chapter 22 . 12/8/2009
Read it in one day, during finals week. That is just how amazing this story was! Thanks for writing it.
sleepy fox spirit chapter 22 . 12/6/2009
VERY funny, particularly toward the end. A few your/you're mixups (you're is when you say you are, your is possession) but other than that I have no complaints. Great characterization, plot and humor.
QuickSilverSand chapter 20 . 12/5/2009
god, i was so turned on by that scene...i wish you went into mroe detail about their kiss
QuickSilverSand chapter 19 . 12/5/2009
aww...i love the way he asked her to be his gf...so damn sexy!

and the way she handled the bitchy jocks, right down hot! jaye rocks, gotta love her boldness and action! she is one awesome girl! love the way she put them in their place!
QuickSilverSand chapter 18 . 12/5/2009