Reviews for Queen Bitch
Guest chapter 22 . 7/18/2012
So this story was wonderful! And what I loved is that nobody was truly "evil", you know? Everybody is a certain way for a reason, and I'm glad you feel that way.

PS- the scenes where she's binging on junk food and romance stories late into the night, only to regret the next morning were eerie in their similarity to my own life.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
I do, indeed, love it :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
lol:

Steve: oh my god

Adrian: Finally
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
this is wonderful so far! I love the unconventional point of view :)
GoingToManderley chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
Btw this is the first romance novel I've read mainly because in my head all romance novels were corset ripping type and...

Oh my freaking gandalf!

I love it! LOVE IT! To be honest when I started reading it, I guessed she'd end up taming the resident manwhore or just vanish leaving all kinds of confusion in her wake. But as cliche as it was I freaking fell in love with Jonathan and

*sigh* write some more of the fluffiness please? I just can't seem to get over it.
LeoLuna chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
loved the unique view of high school romance cliche concerning the 'queen bitch'. everything turned out to be a cliche, even the nerd scoring the hot chick, but amazing story anyway.
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
I just squealed, oh my gosh! He knows! Well, of course we knew his line of thought to begin with, but still! That was amazing :D I like girl Jaye better than the rest definitely.
notyourkind chapter 22 . 4/27/2012
awh, cuuute! really liked this fic, it was really funny
notyourkind chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
i found this story amusing.

just can't understand why she's adopting this queen bitch image. i mean what are the pro's?
foreigndelight chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
original.

sometimes meaningless..

definately inspiring
Brightheart chapter 22 . 3/24/2012
loved this story. jonathan and jaye r so cute.
Lizray chapter 22 . 2/11/2012
I discovered this story a little to late but I got to say hun this was just wonderful. You made me laugh so much it killed me. Jaye and Jonathan were hilarious! I know this is going to sound completely mental but I actually identified myself with Jay. Scary right? Anyway you got some serious talent, I bet you can publish this wonderful piece of literature. Anyways thank you for sharing your writing with us. Ohhh and I'm very picky when it comes to favoring stories but hun, you deserve it.
VNNOpVWIJd chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Ok, Im just starting with this one after seeing this on ADoR. So far, so good, until Devon's view, oh my gawd, i freaked! I havent started reading this chapter but I just have to tell you, BIG BIG THANKS! All Along is my favoritest favorite among all my favorites here in FP. Kudos to you!
WishBlade chapter 20 . 1/17/2012
The c and s turning into hearts? Adorable! As was the end of the chapter :)
WishBlade chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
The ending made my heart skip a beat, in a good way-I was expecting it, but I wasn't at the same time...anyways, awesome chapter!
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »