Reviews for Queen Bitch
WishBlade chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Sooo, Jonathon and Jaye? :)
WishBlade chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Loving it!
WishBlade chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Awesome chapter! Sorry the reviews are getting shorter-I really want to get back to reading :) This story is too good!
WishBlade chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Jaye is so. Freaking. Awesome. :)
WishBlade chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I absolutely love this story! Your writing is really something else and the plot is pretty much the greatest thing I've ever read haha :) I'm on chapter 6 right now but I realized I hadn't reviewed yet and you undoubtedly deserve it, so I'm going to go review the other 4 chapters I've read now :) Again, loving it!
Your Girl chapter 21 . 1/10/2012
I have officially read this story front to back, word for word, through the night and into the wee hours of the morning, for the THIRD time since I discovered it a year ago. Te quiero. And you should really consider writing a story for Violet and Nathan (if only for the purpose of my happiness). Thanks! Happy January!
A.J. Saunders chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
I feel a little sad in hindsight. Almost none of the couples know what Jaye did for them, and to make it worse they all think she's an absolute bitch. I guess that's the nature of the story though. I loved that the story was unique. I'm one of those people that have read every romance story on fictionpress (slight over exaggeration, but you get my point.) and, frankly, I was getting bored of the repetitive plot line in most stories. So props to you for that!

The plot, however, was the best part. Not once did I really feel that happy when reading the story; not once did I feel sad or angry. The story didn't really move me emotionally. I think that was the main thing that was missing. I felt that there was little emotional connection between the characters and the reader.
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 22 . 12/20/2011
I don't think you know how much I enjoyed that. It was one of the most adorable, strange, hilarious, and awesome stories I have ever read.

Jaye is...very eccentric. Lovely character, that one. Johnothan is the cutest thing ever. I've always wanted my own nerd.

Though I could probably be considered a nerd. Huh.

Anyway, I loved this. The multiple personalities were very entertaining to read. :)
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 22 . 12/20/2011

Though I could probably be considered a nerd. Huh.

The Imagination Addict chapter 22 . 11/27/2011
heehee. i like how you bring us up-to-date on their post-high school life by having her deliberate over what to tell them and how she ends up using a cliche line! xD HAH. i bet she wore that feathered dress! xD xD xD ooh i really wish i knew how he asked her to prom, though! you could write that as an alternative epilogue...?
The Imagination Addict chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
whoohoo! they're together! xD this is so schmexy!

eh. anyway... im curious. what kinda guy would jaye match ME with? you should really make an online quiz for this, you know? Something like the "My Cliche Romantic Match (for Girls)" or something. that's actually quite a bad title, but you get the gist. anyway, im sorta quiet when im with people im not close with, but im pretty crazy with my friends. im a total nerd. i like studying AND i love reading fiction, especially romance but also scifi and fantasy. fantasy romance is the best xD and im a choir gal through and through; i sing opera. ummm i also like to write! and im a bit of a loner even though i DO have a few good friends. so... which cliche would i be in? xD
The Imagination Addict chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
squeee! so cuuuute! what a first kiss *dreamy sigh*
The Imagination Addict chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
ooh Real Jaye is loads of fun!
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
ooh love the beginning already. ive actually been playing with the idea of writing stories on an ice bitch and a slut, but not this combination! this is a fascinating beginning and it's a great idea. very original!
angelic123 chapter 22 . 11/5/2011
Damn beautiful story. I absolutely love Jaye. She's such a spunky character and she stays true to herself throughout the entire story. Realistic and fun to read about. I'm a little sad her Queen Bitch days are over, but I'm sure she's much happier now with Jonathan :)

Good job and keep on writing!
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »