Reviews for Penguins & Polka Dotted Scarves
SugarCraziiness chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I'm back! You probably thought I wouldn't review again, huh? Well, I am. I might not finish the one-shots tonight because I have horseback riding lessons in the morning, but we'll see.

I really liked this one-shot too. Really cute, and it seemed very believable. Well, except I don't think I'd be insane enough to let people dangle me from the ceiling on a tiny string. No offense to Penny, of course. Lol.

-Leanne aka Sugar! Craziiness!
madeleine friction chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
amazing, as always!

i was a bit confused, then it clicked and i was like woohoo :]
NattyAwesome chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Once again, it was adorable.

When she was dancing, it.. I don't know, but I really liked that part!
MusicLuver373 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
OMG I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT ITS REALLY GOOD

OH MY GOSH IT WAS AWESOME I LOVED IT...Did i mension? I LOVED IT! lol
misery sister chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Hahaha, just when I read the title I knew it was going to be a fluffy, romantic fic. I mean, I guess I've been on fictionpress way too long but I'd categorize your title as the typical 'cutesy' title for a cutesy fic. It's hard to explain, and no, it's not anything bad if you're wondering, I just noticed it. :P

The first thing I noticed when I looked at the story is that I could tell you obviously took some time to format it, like the way you use "/ x /" as breaks instead of the break line fictionpress automatically gives. So yeah, I can see that you put a lot of time into this fic.

Okay, first thing I have to say is that when numbers range from 0 - 100, you spell them out. So here:

"... Winter Charity Function in 2 days."

It's supposed to be:

"... Winter Charity Function in TWO days."

and:

"...even after SEVEN years of a..."

"“So,” begins Jared THREE years later..."

Just something to keep in mind. :)

The only problem I have is that Penny is very Mary Sue-ish and Jared is very Gary Stu-ish. But I supposed it is a oneshot, so you can't exactly flesh them out, and it is supposed to be a fluffly Holiday fic so I can let that slide. Perhaps I'm being too critical.

Anyway, good fic, it was worth the minutes I spent reading it. Good luck with future writing and happy holidays. :)
lanoirede chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I liked the story.

Lovely tone and writing style.
KariandTK chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
aw. That was so cute. I love how he remembered her and the penguin with the polka dotted scarf. :) I'm glad that they ended up married later on. :)
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
AH! That was perfect! I LOVED IT! It was just so cute and so sweet...:) Little sister dear, you did amazing. And since you did such a superfantabulous job, I'm going to leave you a superfantabulous long review. Ya? Ya. :P

YOU PUT JARED IN! WOOT! He was MUCH better than Austin. Sure, I still love Austin and all, but Jared...totally different class. Smoking golden bronze eyes..*swoon* Enough to drive a girl mad.

You made her taller than i actually am! I feel uber short now. Like really...but see, she's 24 and 5'5. When I'm 24 I'm still going to be 5'3. *tear. sob. sigh* Whatever, I'm resigned to my gruesome fate. :P

"reaches up to fix the disaster she calls her hair."

-I should so print that part out and show it to my dance friends..that was perfect! I loved that part. :)

I get the Co-head of the committee thing now..yeah, she is stupid.

"“Very well.” Mrs. Ingram grins saccharinely. Penny can tell it is artificial, just like the snow she has bought for Thursday night’s charity show."

-Ugh. I hate fake stuff. Thus, I hate Mrs. Ingram. Stupid fake co head of the committee. She was pretty amusing though. :P

I deign that Mystery Guy is an appropriate synonym for Jared.

"For being a dancer, she is still very klutzy."

-AHH! You just captured my entire being in that line. How do you do it? *audience gasps and shakes their head in astonishment*

'“I don’t recognize you. Have you been stalking me?”'

-I dunno know why, but I really liked that line!

'“Old Jared?” she smiles slightly. “Not that you’re old, I mean, but—oh, I’ll just shut up now.”'

-He he..Penny is awkward. LIKE ME! Sometimes. :)

'Whether he was talking about the penguin with the polka-dotted scarf he’d bought her three years previous or their baby, he didn’t exactly know.'

-That my dear little sister, was the PERFECTEST MOST AMAZING LAST LINE EVER! Sure I may be a little biased...:P

I loved Penny;s name too. Penny and Jared are so good together...j'adore my dear, j'adore.

Yeah, I agree that the tense was on the wonky side, but it was still perfect in my eyes.

SUPER AWESOME JOB! You have no idea how much I love you for writing this for me...you are by far, the awesomest adopted little sister ever. :P

Seriously Kristy? Awesome.

Your Proud Older Sis,

PRIYA!
Slightly Spazztic chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
A real penguin?

I love penguins.

:D

Good story...

it's cute, and it includes penguins, which I love.