Reviews for you're still the good–for–nothing i don't know
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
amazing. i relate to this all too well. "only you can say you broke my soul.)
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
this. now this is taking the MCR song which i myself am quite close to, to a whole new, horrifying, raw extreme.

and as personal as this was for you, i'm betting there are quite a few people in the world who would read this and relate quite well.
Eurypon chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
A captivating piece. The utter despair and contempt, mixed with the admittance of defeat are very well worded. A mesmerizing rant that tends to cling to you.
londonmascara chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I read this fascinating piece of work yesterday. It literally made me teary. You're so wonderful at producing this sense of horror and depression, making it so real, so GENUINE. That's what I love about your writing. It's so AUTHENTIC. I really empathize with every word you put down. And I know it was selected for a reason; not just to sound/look pretty. But, then again, it is aesthetically pleasing. So, basically, you're a PERFECT author. Please never stop writing. You've got such talent.

'twisting words around and shoving insults in my face' was especially powerful.
Luuk chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This was pretty good. I like your writing style. However, it would be even more enjoyable if perhaps you used capitalization, especially at the begging on each sentence.
Dot Cubed chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I absolutely loved this. It's very raw and emotional; I could really sense what the main character was feeling, and it was devastating. I absolutely loved the stream of consciousness about it, too, because it really puts the reader into the head of your character. Excellent job!

I just noticed one grammar issue: you write "other's" when it should be "others".
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh _ You're gonna make me cry...

I thought this was really...heartbreaking. Wonderful work on this...