Reviews for This is Salem
A chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Ugh. Sorry, I meant, " I would have liked it more if it were longer. Your such an awesome author, yet you dont write enough!
A chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This story certainly IS historical! Your character was a real girl accused of being a witch in the Salem witch trials! It was good, but I would like it much better if you made it suchan awesome author, but you dont write enough!
YasuRan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I liked the concept and setting, since I've always found the Salem Witch trials to be a fascinating historical event. I only wish this was a longer account, since you hinted at so many interesting events and snippets of what could have happened.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
wow...is all i have to say
SuzannaR chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Intriguing start. I like that you're writing in the first person.

This is an interesting time in history. I'm thinking of writing a story based on this period as well.

S
inkspatters chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Review Marathon! Take a look at the link in my profile if you're interested :)

Wow, this has such tone! I feel like I'm there in Salem. The way you're putting together sentences and stuff is just really good because you've captured the way language was used during a certain time.

Again, I would watch the repetitive way you begin sentences because it can slow things down. Except this was a lot better than your other story in terms of that.

Little details like having people named Goodie, etc are also helping to set the time of this piece. I feel like you have a compelling story to tell here. So I'm putting you on alerts.

Great job,