Reviews for Gaijin: The Word that Shaped My Life
idontwannapopuponsearchengine2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I'm sorry, but this is corny. What you're describing isn't that terrible of an event, and it comes off more whiny and wangsty than anything.
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Sadly, things of this nature happen to everybody who is new to a place or doesn't really blend in.

Did you know Eminem was put into a concussion at age 10 and when he woke up, had to re-learn all his basic functioning because of a bully who beat him cause he was white? Yeah. Same reason people always chose him to shoot at-the only white person in an all black neighborhood is an easy target.

This was really great. You handled it much better than I did though.
InuOtaku34 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That was so beautifully written, I almost cried (but you know me). I can feel the emotions in your writing...I can feel them pass through my heart as if I was there watching it myself but I was helpless to help you. You deserve a hug! *hugs*

I loved it. I love it a lot! I got to learn a whole new memory of your childhood. And you wrote it so well. Like i said, it was as if I was there watching it.

I love the ending. So uplifting. Kids are so cruel. But that which does not kill us makes us stronger, though I'm not sure if that really fits...XD

I can't wait to read more of your stuff! You're an amazing writer!

InuOtaku34
Vector Phantom chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow, that was an incredibly sad story to read, I can't imagine what it must be like to have to type it up.

I don't think I could have survived in your shoes, you're a really strong person, you know that right?