Reviews for Pen Pal Protocol
Oboe Jenkins chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Okay girl do I have to tell you AGAIN? Batman SUCKS! Superman does not whine and batman is human so how many MORE ways can he be killed. Hmmmm let's see 1,2,3,4...TOO MANY TO COUNT! Sorry, I'm Telly right there. I'm glad you stuck to DC and slipped the flash in there good girl. Also make audric like greenlantern. That would be fun huh. There might be more I'll have totell you later if there is. OJ
Oboe Jenkins chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Dearest you really don't need to swear so much. You could you know not swear at all. I never do. Is Gwyn based on one of our friends? Is the dedication to the person who accosted you about not writing? Every time I say your name brother says he doesn't know you. It's infuriating!
Norge chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Aw you dedicated the chapter to me, I'm so flattered. Thank you :)

I'm glad my last review helped and motivated you, I was so happy to hear you have a plan for it, and I'm sure you'll find the time to write (hopefully). I can't tell you how excited I am about you writing more :D

Nice chapter, keeping up with the sarcasm I see, and I like the family rant, it makes their connection seem deeper than them just being English pen-pals. And I agree, Batman could totally kick Superman's butt everyday of the week.

Oh, do they know what each other looks like? That thought just occured to me, I know they have described themselves to each other, but I wasn't sure whether we're supposed to assume they've seen each other when they were talking online or whether you're keeping it for when they meet up..

But anyway, keep up the good writing! :)
Norge chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
I've seen you write a review lately so there's no excuse for not updating, because quite frankly this story is amazing and so hilarious. And besides, you can't stop here! All the questions that are unanswered and the upcoming meeting. There's too much sarcasm in this story for you to stop now! (btw, sarcasm is great)

There's a general flow to your story which is fantastically played out by your characters. Loving the Apocolyptica reference, that's one amazing band right there. So yeah, write more! Because it's so great and funny and has such a potential to be such a massive story - which I hope you (eventually) go on with

I hope the review might help stimulate your creative thoughts and whatnot, because I really am enjoying this story and I was sad when I ran out of chapters, it's too good.
Chuchubelle chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
I am hooked! please continue with the rest of chapters. Pretty please. I am really anticipating when they are going to meet in person for the first time :)
oboe jenkins chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Sorry sorry sorry it took me so long to write back. This doesn't make sense you should put the A/N at the begining and what the heck is the tsuki thing about?
Riley T chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
wow i love this story PLZ you must update!
Riley T chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
hmm are going to fall for each other ?
Riley T chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
love it keep up the good work
Riley T chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
wow so there IMing each other now aww sweet
Riley T chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
this is getting good great work
Riley T chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i loved it can't wait to read more :)
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
*sniffles* i thought you die!*sniffles*

glad you didnt great update

more soon please

have a great weekend

-ifly*hugs*
Sobriquets chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I'd just like to point out a few things I noticed in your story that can use fixing after having read the first four chapters. To improve your story, I believe that the format fails to really convey your story effectively. Perhaps you should include more of whats happening to the character, because as the story is right now, it seems as if the characters don't really have a life outside of writing letters to each other.

Also, I think many of your readers would appreciate if you kept out the text message speak you insert at times. It really decreases any sense of reality the letters have, because I don't believe that anyone would really put lol in a story. At points, your letters do seem rather unrealistic, which creates a problem for the reader if they're trying to connect with the story.

I think your story has a good amount of potential if you keep up all your hard work! Good luck D

-Sobriquets
Savannah Avery chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
I really like this story. You should update ASAP.

-Happy Endings-