Reviews for The Devil's Deal
Sweet Child chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Last chapter I cried... this chapter I simply felt furious. But, I've got to admit, you pulled this off fabulously. As much as I'd wished that they could have had a happily ever after (JT and Lucifer, that is) this was the right thing to do. It was much better, especially since it's more realistic - if we can even talk about realistic when describing a supernatural story - than a happy ending could have ever been.

Other than that, I would just like to suggest a beta. The story was powerfully written and had great twists, but sometimes, the way you wrote things out, had me confused. The sentence structures just seemed rushed, as if you wanted to get the story out as quickly as possible.

And that's just about the only complaint I have. Otherwise, I absolutely loved the story. Kudos to you, my dear.
Luv and Peace chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
Hey!

At first I thought this story was going to be a fluff kind of story and nothing depressing... but i really like the ending. JT was believable as was Lucifer. The fact that Lucifer did deceive her, and how he did it, that was awesome too.

Love your story! Keep writing.
missmolliemoe chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
EXTREMELY well written. the last chapter had me a little confused at first then i caught on. unique how the main character died in the end but it fit well. sad but a good way to end it. You can't have a fluffy, happy and everything's a-ok ending like everyone else. Although i do wonder if you're writing a sequel...whered JT go in the end? a sequel would be a really good idea. Loved the story and it wasn't rushed like others i've read. could you read my story if you have time? i'm fishing for reviews from anyone, good or bad. Thanks for writing this. i really loved it.
11121Anon21121 chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
I'm sitting here, typing this and crying my eyes out. The ending really got to me.

I loved this story. I didn't know what was going to happen next, and I had no idea it was going to end like it did. That said, thank you for writing it.
deshaunwalker chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
good god! What the hell! The main character in the story isnt supposed to die! Oh... you should see the tears welling up in my eyes right now! But overall It was a good story... until jt died at the end...
Pearlblue5 chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
wow really well written!
Delcroy chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
Wow. That was very well written. At first I thought this would be a typical teenage romance. But, I'm surprised. I like how it ended, however that may be. I mean, he is Lucifer. I applaud your skill.
TheKatsPajamas chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
Oh dang, he won?

Eff that!

What for!

Stupid bastard...imma kill him. Haha.

I love this story, definitely not a happy ending but still, it's wonderful. ]
Wolf-lover92 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
wow it kinda reminds me of a book I read about a girl who is suppose to die but makes a deal with death saying she can find true love in...a week so she can live kinda cool. I really like the idea of the story so far :)
Polariana chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
Last chapter-FANTASTIC. I loved the way you did the 'fact about my death' stuff. Really artsy and original, and that's what makes a good story.
Devania chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
Holy crap that was a fantastic story. I enjoyed every minute of it and now I'm behind in work I have due tomorrow. Great job and concept and even though Lucifer turned out to be a true butt I can't help but love him. He's great at his job I have to say. Again great story, I loved JT, her personality had me laughing from the beginning and in her Facts About My Death.

Thank you for writing a great story.

~Devania
StarrburstNoodles chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
I ultimately loved it. :D

I look forward to reading your other stories as well! :)
DELETED ACCOUNT 10212019 chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
I really love this story. It's awesome. I especially love the elaborate lies and twisted games that Lucifer employs to kill her. Very well done.
Hanban chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Damn. What was the alternate ending that sent your brain into haywire? That she lived or something. Man. This was painfully short but straightforward.
CutieSOS chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
he won seriously

why did he have to win

not fair

alls well its just a story

but i luv this story even though she dies

imma favorite it