Reviews for Trusting You, Trusting Love
SugarCraziiness chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I never thought of trust that way, huh. Cool. If only guys were really like that, that'd make my life SO much easier. And, uh, I may sound a bit stupid, but what's A Word A Day? I don't think I've heard of it...

Overall, awesome one-shot. Seriously, your one-shots are probably some of the greatest stuff since sliced bread! (ah, old joke, okay...I'm shutting up now...)

-Leanne :D

By the way...I've never been a beta reader, but I'm a pretty good grammar and spelling checker. And I can sorta see if things flow. IDK. It's just if you still need one.
madeleine friction chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
oh my gawd I effing love your one shots, I'm going through them when I'm bored and they make the boredom go away :D
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You have done a great job! All your characters are adorable, especially the ever-loyal Mercedes.

((Thanks to your story, I have just figured out why I have so many stormy relationships with boys. Well, this is because I hardly trust them.))
KariandTK chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aw. That was so cute at the end where that became her favorite question. :)
Lian Bynum chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Finally! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?

That was cute beyond all reason! I totally loved how you described him kissing her! *begins day-dreaming* ...

*ahem* Uh, so yeah, I loved this a whole lot! :P

Thank you so much for writing this, mi amiga! *hugs*
sweet vanilla mint chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is so sweet! :)
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Another winner, Kristy dear..j'adore, really. :)

It was so cute and sweet! I'm sure Lian loved it. I just thought that the little "fight" scene between Anya (great name, btw) and Derek (god...the hottness associated with that name, so great my dear, so great) was a little rushed. I would have liked to see a bit more spark, a bit more KABOOM!..but obviously I still enjoyed it.

I particularly liked this phrase "his Godzilla-Cheshire-cat-smile". Very creative!

Write more soon! :P
victoriai434 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
hey again! loved it!

i really enjoy reading your stories!

good job!
T chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Very Cute. :)

You are a very good writer.
NattyAwesome chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
1. A-FREAKING-MEN! I can relate, like, amazingly to that.

2. I loved it! It was so good! Great job!