Reviews for Little Miss Perfect
Cutest story ever! :3
misssmiley03 chapter 1 . 1/5
soo cute I luves it...xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
WHY don't guys like Luke exist in real life? I'm exactly like Bronwyn (I mean EXACTLY)...so where the HELL is Luke?

I fell in love with Luke. Your writing is beautiful, and this is by far the best fictionpress story I have ever read.
princecharprincesswit chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
so sweet!
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
lovely !
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Because I was an independent twenty-first century young woman who did not fling herself shamelessly at men. I'm female. Hear me roar!-I loved this part!

I really liked you dialogue and all of the little comments you had in this story. It is very well written! Great work!
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Great story! I almost cried! :-)
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Omg beautiful story!
starstar412 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
So cliche. Love it. :D
ShermanTheWorm chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I LOVED this story. It was really fantastic. It was so sweet and just...GAH! I just can't even explain how much I love this little short story:) thanks for a wonderful read!
hollywood920 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I literally said "aww" during you story without even trying. And it's because this story is absolutely adorable and makes me want to have an, "enemy" or someone I think I hate because I just want this to happen to me. I couldn't stop myself from smiling during the confession part towards the end. This story was really well planned out and extremely well written and you should always keep writing because you have a talent for it.
CharlieJuliet chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Really good. I love it!
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hey, hun! It's Melissa from ADoR. Little Miss Perfect has been added under the One Shot category. Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: If you’re looking for a stunningly written one shot with an equally stunningly written love/hate relationship, then your search is over. “Little Miss Perfect” by candii-apple is a classic among one shots. It’s one of those crazy “he-loves-me-but-I’m-too-stubborn-to-realize-it” plots that we never tire of (except when badly written, which is not the case in this instance).

Bronwyn has hated Lucas since the beginning of time - or so she says - and even though he’s attractive, funny, and obviously into her, she will never admit that she has feelings for him. Not only does she find him incredibly annoying, but she also seems to take every single chance she gets to push him farther and farther away from her. With a pushy best friend, and an even pushier love interest, there’s no way Bronwyn can ignore her feelings any longer.

It’s cute, classy, funny, heartwarming, and just the right amount of fluff to fill your daily requirement. It’s so easy to get into this one shot and so easy to love it. In terms of grammar and syntax, it was practically perfect in every way. There were no awkward sentences, no instances of stiff dialogue, and nothing so cliche that it was unbelievable. After finishing this one shot, my mood was immediately lifted, and that's my favorite thing about it.
mysterygirl124 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This reduced me to mush.. Great story! :)
Saichryne chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
AHH my heart's going to burst from just simply reading this. It's so cute.
Maybe it's just me, but maybe Bronnie's personality switches a bit too fast from beginning to end? ...Probably just me.

Ahh a few years late but wondering if you can write a sequel or Luke's point of view of this story? CX

Sabu-chan