Reviews for Little Miss Perfect
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Only criticism: I don't quite know what happened here (She didn’t have to be so blunt about spun the basketball around on one finger with ease (show off. The last time I tried doing that I ended up breaking a window. Co-ordination wasn’t my strong point.) “Basketball training.”) but it was really confusing. I think you accidentally copied the line from earlier...?

Other than that, I loved this, even though it was totally cliche and everything. The writing was amazing and their chemistry was too. Major love to artistic dreamer for adding this to our c2. (:
organizationroxas chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
So cute. I usually don't like one-shots, but this is too cute to pass up. :) great job! -OR
JamieBell chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Cute and funny, if not a little rushed and melodramatic. :)
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I LOVED THIS! It was sweet, funny, cute, and perfect. Pure genius, really. WOO-HOO for Bronwyn and Luke! :P
DeeDee Lynette chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw, aw, AWW. That was a really sweet, cute (not to mention long) one-shot. I really enjoyed reading that, (aloud. Yes, I enjoy yelling dialouge. :D). That was very well written and I loved the story line. Good job. :D

. DeeDee .
Kohlomere chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was precious!

Great work,

E.
Aurora Corona chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
REALLY SWEET! OHMYGOSH. This was so funny! You included just the right amount of sarcasm and humor in this, well done! Plus I didn't see those horrible grammar mistakes that make me want to pull my hair out. Kudos to your wonderful story! (and your amazing writing skills, of course)

Bravo! Great start to the day :)

Love,

curse the stars
Slightly Spazztic chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
WoW.

That was like, so freaking awesome.

I mean, I actually did a happy dance.

I like, freaking LOVE it.

:D
Hyperactive Tirlis chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Yeah, I'm somewhat too lazy to login.

'When you feel down from heaven' -shouldn't it be fell?

'I love fact' - lol...you missed the 'the'.

'from steps' - Front. Haha...I'm having a field day editing.

'Luke arm' - Luke's.

'She didn’t have to be so blunt about spun the basketball around on one finger with ease' - Ookay...I totally did not get that sentence. But maybe that's just me.

Anyways...from the beginning:

Bronwyn is totally in denial. The symptoms are all there. And she kinda reminds of you: you cried at the fact that you didn't receive one hundred for English. 18/20 is still quite good. (Practice essays)

How did I know this would be a love-hate relationship one-shot fic? The summary. It's quite good except for the somewhat...cheesy...ending...

Erm...I THINK THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD AND YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE AND I WILL WRITE MORE AFTER THE NEW YEAR! BWHAHAHAHAHA! Or whenever I have/ make the time for it!

And now I shall spam/ ramble for the 8974 other characters I have left. Or not.
IwriteYOUread chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
ah so cute!
RiBow chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
WOW! That was absolutely, positively, I-can't-believe-it, .GEE SWEET! I couldn't help but smile and giggle and look like an idiot when I read their confessions at the ending. A job well done!

-RiBow.
athemina chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
this was cute. and funny. i love the characters. instant fave :D
Kellybear chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Incredibly funny and romantic. :)

one of the cutest things I've read on here and very well written.

It's nice to see another Aussie on here.
nul chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh,God.

If this isn't cute, I don't know what is!

Extremely cliche; this is love.

The characters are well developed, though I don't feel like I know them very well.

But how could I?