Reviews for Little Miss Perfect
Alice in Wanderland chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This really lifted my mood, I love it! It's so funny and cute!
The main character's thoughts had me laughing out loud, and I do love their originality.
And Luke - oh my god, I wish there was a guy like that in my life. He's so amazing!
ellllaaa chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
that... was beautiful! i cried at the end!
Destiny Writes chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This really shows you don't know who is you true love is till it slaps you in the face with a chair. This story is one of my favorites, and I love rereading it over and over.
flep chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Hee hee. This is a very cute short story. (Which is very refreshing because I have been reading VERY long stories) And it's going to go on my favourite list!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! That was SO sweet! :D
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
FUCK dis is like god heaven L-O-L its like AWESUM totally dreamly one ;) ha ha! amazing job i abosutely LOVE IT :)
skylaire chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
lol when i was reading this, i got really into it and almost cried because Brownyn flipped lucas off so i was soooo into it.

I'm a sucker for romantic stories and this definitely made my night :) thank you. keep up with the good work
LolieLaura chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was so beautifully cute !
Rosalinda Pink chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awww! The end is so sweet!
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
loved it!
solo-birdie chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was a really cute story...love the way you wrote it, it was fluufy but not fluffy (ok i sound nuts)! but anyways, love the story :)
mia aurora chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
awww... :)
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Loved it. I could really relate to Bronwyn's character. It was really sweet, and I couldn't help but smile in the end xD
BabblingBug19 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I love it! I can see why this story is part of the SKOW! I absolutely love it!
devilishd chapter 1 . 3/16/2012