Reviews for Little Miss Perfect
CUTE. XD
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
So cute~~~ XD

and lol

"He had completely obliterated any romantic notions I'd ever had of my first kiss (not that they'd extended very far from a quick peck on the lips similar to the end of Cinderella, the movie) at the young and tender age of seven.

And so my hatred for Lucas James Hamilton was born."
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
that was really cute :)
Sara chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
lol, gotta say, i love the pick up line, and i love Rylee. I love the part about her murdering Bronwyn (such an odd name to me, i'm not even sure how to pronounce it) and the humor in your stories is great.
little.artist chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
. :)
monkeyface1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
omigosh i read this story and i am freakin speechless, this story is like...i dont know what to say. you are awesome this story is making me speechless you are an ANGEL!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
WOW. I love your vocabulary and i love the whole "I hate you yet love you" thing going on :) good job
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I LOOOOOOOVE it! Sort of cliched, but everyone loves a good cliche!
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
YOU ARE AWESOME! You my friend, is the first person I find here who is also Australian. WE LOVE THE DOWN UNDER! This is a pure genius! Can't wait for more stories from you.
MiuMiu chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Why can't this happen in real life? . Well at least it was nice sittin in PJs, eating chocolate, and reading a cute lil story sigh one of these days im gonna print one of these and follow my life story on this! . lol jk
mixed signals chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Hehe oh man this is so sweet :) I've turned to mush hahaha. Awesome job and lovely story
Ella chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Let me just say two things:

-I'm lazy, hence why I didn't log into my account on here. :P I hope you don't despise anon reviews like some other people on here.

and

-I can't stand leaving anon reviews, so normally when I read a story on here and I'm not logged in, I don't review.

I just felt that I did need to compliment this story, though. It was amazing and so super sweet, and it made me cry - something I rarely do. I loved it. :) For a one-shot, you gave surprisingly detailed description - something many people don't do, and I just love the main characters in general. I know this plot was extremely cliche - no offense - but that still didn't make this any less enjoyable. Great job. .
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »