Reviews for Little Miss Perfect
Beautiful. Sweet. Adorable.
Cheryl White chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
LOVE. 'Nuff said.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is such a cute one-shot. :D I love their happy ending.

And I do adore Rylee. She's a great supporting character!
its-like-i-sed chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
aw! this was unbeleivable well written n oh so cute :)luv the characters n the story D xx
thisfairytale chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
so very very cute! made me smile till my mouth ache xD I think i'm in love with Luke too *sigh*

I love the way you write, it's so witty and charming and so creative! :D

looking forward to your other works :D
Robin Leigh chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Adorable! I like your style of writing. :) Saw a line from Twilight, though. Haha. :))
2nd chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Whoops. Accidently added this to story alert.

I thought this was really cute, and funny :)
reindrops chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Gosh, this is too adorable and sweet and lovely. :3 I love hate/love stories in which the guy teases the girl but actually likes her. Ah, you just have the best one-shots and you never fail to make my day. Teehee.
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was, hands down, the CUTEST, MOST ADORABLE, and SWEETEST one-shot I have ever read! Amazing! Simply amazing! I give it a 15 out of 10 :D

-TeddyBearHugs
Dramira chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Aww, this was really touching, sweet, and cute. I really like the POV of your character and the words you use. This story was told perfectly and made me smile.
your fan chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
awesome story :D keep up the good work.
Eternal Petals chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This absolutely made my day. How you wrote this was beyond me knowing, but you wrote it in the most spectacular way than I ever could. I laughed till I died, which caused my family to look over at me, as if I was crazy, at this oneshot.

Plus, who ever knew an enemy could become your true lover?

Keep on writing! :D

-Ramona
blithe.serendipity chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Cute enemy-love story, just what I needed to cheer me up! :)

Thanks for writing.
urtenshii chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
this story is one of the best so far...

it sent tingles up my spine and let me go "awh" at just the right moment..

you know i really think i'm becoming addicted to your stories. it's not common to have me adore more than one story written by the same author but here I am and I think I'll seriously try to read all 5 of your stories...

:) continue writing, stories like this could really bring smiles to people's faces and, you might not know, it could give them the idea that absolutely-true-and-cliched-love is the ultimate thing that people need and this might lead to ultimate world peace ! YAY ! HAHA ! I'm babbling ! Sorry for that ;)

anyway, nice work there !

keep on writing and more power ! :D