Reviews for Rosie's 16th Birthday
Alex The Dragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
A really moving story, i really like the story and i think it would be perfect for a novel,how she meets new people, how she move's on,struggling with here ilness,meeting someone and become happy with him.
Really like the story you wrote
and think it's really well writen at that.
I really hope to see more of your work in the futher. :)
MockingJuliet chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
You did an awesome job. I liked the way you repeated that she turned 16 today and your ending was great. I loved your type of writing style. Your a great writer with amazing talent.

Keep Writing!
TiGgGeRalways12 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That was really good. I enjoyed reading it. Keep it up!

Tig
Emma Cullen chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
It's amazing how much emotion you have written into this one chapter. Its full of mystery, and love, Disappointment and then, nothing. Please write more. Its beautiful.

x
ATellerOfTales chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I think it is fabulous. I can relate to having someone you love leave you and not give you any explanations. Not that I have ever been sick like that before, but I loved a guy for many years and he just started ignoring me one day. I never got it, but I've gotten over him. This was great. I wish you would continue this story.
Jessica Princhesca chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was so believable I thought it was true. Great job and amazing detail. Keep writing.

Jessica Princhesca
oHriginal chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i agree.. you should write what happens to her - what age she's at, is she still alive? maybe the same style of writing, but instead its addressed to her - as a sort of epilogue or something.

other than that it's brilliant! you've got a good way of writing, making it seem personal. parts of that reminded me of things i've done i.e memory box. that's really good keep it up!
Flaming Skys chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i really liked this. i have a question however-what happened to her? this would be the one thing that i would add. this was so interesting and kept me interested from the summery to the end.

X

check out my story For What It's Worth.