Reviews for Enemy Material
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hilarity ensues! I love it!
FoxStorm chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Very well done!
AlijaS117 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I actually like Twilight but that was absolutely hilarious!
CaveDwellers chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hahahahaha! That was great! It's what should have happened in Twilight, because that's how ridiculous it is. XD

But I'd like to say that GESB is more like it (GESB being Girly Emo Stalker Boy, that is). ;D

'Til next,

CD 1.0
Dana326 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hahahahaha I have to say that's funny. And I'm a huge Twilight fan (yea thats right... but then again, what 13-yr-old girl in an all girl school isn't, hm). Whatever. Good story!
Rains Eclipse chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Love it. I've read the books too...ehh not that big of a fan when it comes to crazy fan girls drooling onto their books though. And a root beer float? Dang, now I want one.

Great story though. Made my day. )
notyourbiz chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i actually love twilight but i'm a taylor fan. But even i must admit that was awesome
SolCon chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Meh. How about Coca Cola? :)

Anyways, thank you for the hilarious story.
lovefantasyworkreality chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I actually haven't read Twilight, and I confess I don't plan to. And (I'm about to make some enemies here) I think it's kind of stupid how ga-ga girls get over it. It's. A. Book. Guys like Edward (personality-wise) do exist in the world. Find someone made of flesh and blood and stop drooling over someone made of paper and ink.
Cecilia A chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow, it would be freaking awesome if someone actually did that. CALL THE YEARBOOK CLUB! Oh, what's with the root beer float?
wabam chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
LMFAO!

I LOVE you! haha. This was amazing. And I'm not just saying that because I think the book Twilight was a disgrace, either.

It was also very wellw ritten. The begining was a little confusing, because I didnt know who was talking and whatnot, but it had humor, which forgives everything.

Very, VERY well done.
The Ghost Drowned chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I don't believe that guys that glitter and stalk you and drive silver cars are wonderful. Guys aren't supposed to glitter. Vampires aren't supposed to be vegetarians.

I died laughing. Ironically, this was my rant of the day. So, I'm definately going to favorite this. But I can't have a root beer float because I don't like soda.
NoMoreStoriesNoMoreSoho chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Loved it. Reminds me of something I would do if I were a boy. Good job.

SohoNights
Angelic Sentinel chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Made me laugh really, really, hard. Guess I'm not the only one sick of Twilight. And that's about how those fangirls are.

"Too many girls had been sucked into believing that guys who glittered and stalked you and drove silver cars (what was the make?) were wonderful"

Excellent line. Absolutley excellent. And if you really want to be funny, make fun of Louis. Anne Rice did girly Emo vegetarian vampire so much better.
Fights-With-Words chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
*falls off of seat in a fit of maniacal laughter, dies*

Ah, you've killed me with humor. So now my ghost will review:

As a fan of the Twilight books, (they may not be all that wonderfully written, but they're cute.) I find this to be hilarious. Kudos.

What was really great was that I could mentally paste a friend of mine's face onto Erin's and picture her tearing apart the poor poser Edward...

There was only one thing I didn't see here: the crazy mixed signals that you get whiplash trying to follow them...

Seriously, this story is awesome.