Reviews for Revenge is Sugary Sweet
Sincerely Claude chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
PLEAAAAASE finish this story!
Gisei Kumo chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Please please please please please write more. I love the story but I need you to add.
Lili and RayRay chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
I LOVE this chapter! please continue with both this story or the new version! I just love the feel of the story too. I can't wait to read more; I'm rooting for you guys. x

Lili and RayRay

Alanisaur chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
This is a great stroy plot thing. LoL. You should really continue!

BlankPage
crzyxswirls chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
You should totally continue this story. It's really addictive. You're blunt and straight to the point, I love that. Either of these stories would be great to continue. ((: I shall be waiting eagerly for an updated chapter. _;. I also want to see Jake Worthington to SUFEERR.
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
Can't wait!
ACKLAX3 chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
i really like this so far! hope Alexis..."Karma"... can get her revenge:D please update soon!
Artume chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Well. I was just going to glance through this, but that comeback to Jake? Priceless. I could feel the verbal lash hit like a physical one! I'm liking this spunky Alexia more 'n' more...

TiffanyTheThinker chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
I love this! Please, please, PLEASE update soon x]

I really hope she does give Jack...oops, I mean Jake xD a chance though. If that's not where the story is headed, then please ignore my comment (; Just wanted to put my two bits in!

Thanks,

Tiff(
Gisei Kumo chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
Awsome. I can't wait for Alexis to get on someone's nerves. If I were her, I would befriend all the outcasts and get on all the preps nerves. How will you torure Jake next.
iwantmore chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
please update! im crying 4 more D':
AtleastIHaveMyPride chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Aw, this first chapter seems so sad.

It sounds like the story is off to a good start though!

WutNow chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Love it so far. Update soon
marshmallowfluffs chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Gah! I want longer chaps! Haha, its a fun story, i'm waiting for Jake to get exactly what he deserves. Such guys need a taste of their own medicine.
cookiewolf chapter 3 . 9/15/2009