Reviews for Revenge is Sugary Sweet
cookiewolf chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
awesome )
C.C. Lynn chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Haha, when Alexia came back to Sunnyside I was like, "Hell yeah, look at her now suckahs". The last two chapters were short, but it only makes me want to read more- so update soon :)
Lolipop9466 chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Heyy!

I love ur idea!

plzz continue? *puppy dog face*
RetardedChicken chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update

I finally get to tell you this unstead of you telling me. This is great so far and I so wanna see his face when he finds out who she is. He's gonna look like such an idiot. Update once again I say :)

xx
RetardedChicken chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
she showed him:) luved this chapter
RetardedChicken chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
another good chapter, I can't wait for her to get revenge on Jake!
RetardedChicken chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
great chapter, this Jake kid seems horrible. He kind of reminds me of the Jake in my story :)I will try and update my story but I suck at being bothered to write so yeah

x
KelaBelle chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Ahh... loved it.
CountingOnBetrayal chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
I really this could make into a wicked story. So far you've done an awesome job. Update soon!
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Yeah *Sigh* It was short. And thats disappointing :(

Im sad now.

I was really enjoying reading this... But now. Now I have to wait for the update. Oh, and if you want some pranks to pull on Jake things such as a sanitary pad stuck on his back with tampons dangling is a good one. (Before you look at me like that soumnds impossible, trust me, its not. Stick the tampon strings to the sticky bit on the pad then whatck it on the bastards back!) *Preferably make it a big pad*

Another prank could be the good old bucket on a door way thing.

She could follow him home and then call thinks in his window, or throw rocks at it for days or nights, keeping him up, or freaking him out.

She could leave threatning letters in his post.

Prank call him after he watches that scary movie... (Is it called the ring) And tell him that he's going to die in seven days, and then follow up with an array of pranks that creep him out and make him think that he is going to die.

You could make it so that she starts being nice to him and makes him fall in love with her (Cliche, I know, but youve got to love that one)

How about replacing his toothpaste with something really gross.

Or making him look like an absolute fool in front of his friends, with a one on one game with one of Alexis' sports that she plays, and make him lose.

She could record him doing something really embarasing (Like getting out his childhood teddy when she does all the scary pranks above and hugging it at night for comfort) and then post it all over youtube and stuff.

Yeah...

I could keep on for days.

I hope this gave you some ideas so that you can do some more writing for us!
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Hehe.

I liked this chapter, except Alexis seems a little bit of a rude bitch, actually. Like to the office woman, and stuff. I mean, she definately has right to be like that to Jake, because he's an as.

I bet that half my review was made up of stars.

Damn...
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Okay. It was really good :)

Except... Did you realise when you reverted into third person you stayed there? Right in third person? I thought it might have just not hit you :)
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
AH! I love these kinds of stories! And the beginning of this one sems especially good! Unique and awesomely awsome. Who hates thirteen year olds when it comes to being so insecure themselves that they have nothing better to do than tease others?

Me! I do!

Must move onto the next chapter :D
LaMeO1 chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
i want those updates!

lol

good story so far

D
whispirit chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
I love the whole storyline of this, but I really think the chapters should be a bit longer. :)

I like Alex, she's cute and has an attitude. My kinda girl.

xx Kylie