Reviews for Revenge is Sugary Sweet
Empty Darkness Within My Soul chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
While the whole "fatty come back skinny" has been used many times, i love your idea of her getting revenge on everybody. I've never read on like that before, and it's been a great read so far. update soon!

-Juliet's Dagger
Obsession Changes Things chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Oh evil laugh deffinately cued! UPdate soon! And welcome back.

Obsession
pinkeclipse chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
hope she lives up to her name karma!
oxsarahxo chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
update
Roxyyyy chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Nice chapter! PLEASE, update soon! And longer chapters!
Blackcatfrodo chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
It's pretty good so far.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. I haven't seen this idea used. Thank you for something new!
Xenn.be.Twisted chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
The plot line is great and I really think this story has potential, but if you write longer chapter it would REALLY help.

Keeping writing,

Xenn
pbgurl chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I like this story! Glad you will update more frequently! :D

-Liz
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
okay well you've got a good idea... but looking at the timeline and the length of your chapters im going to definately say that you need to either post like daily or make your updates a lot longer... i suppose that you dont have to but i would recomend it... i really like this story but i have like 90 story favorites and honestly i forget which story is about what unless im reading it daily... but i like what you have so far and i hope you post more soon!
Luci Penchant chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
That was really really amazing! When's the next update? 'Cause I honestly can't wait!
Luci Penchant chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
that was really really awesome! :)
Cecilia A chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Why don't you try combining chapters? This section could EASILY be stuck at the begining of a random lunchroom scene.

Nice job, keep up the good work!

-Harlow
thesewords chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Some grammar issues here and there, but overall the concept of the story seems good.

Watch your present/past tense and be sure to stay consistant. That's something you definitely seem to stuggle with.

For example: A plate of spagetti is dropped on my head. Tears were threatening to fall.

It should either be the plate of spagetti was and the tears were, or the plate of spagetti is and the tears are.

Do you see what I mean?

Anyways, keep writing.
ShadyPalmTree chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
hey, i started reading this story and i have to say its pretty good. im sad that each chapter is short though, but I guess I have a problem with making my chapters long. Keep up the good work and thanks for your great words about my story! You rock!
jessnutsss chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
The bitch is soo back. haha. Loved it. I do hope you update this already, and add longer chapters!:)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »