Reviews for Revenge is Sugary Sweet
ilymtwces chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
I really like this story. The ending of this chapter was extremely witty. Loved it!

I hope you continue :)
Obsession Changes Things chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I like it although she does seem a little bitchy, but I guess she has reason to be. Loved the last line, used it once on someone who used to pick on me, lets just say that he kinda gave up after that. I look forward to more, please update soon.

Obsession Changes Things chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
OMG! The summery drew me in imediately and the first chapter just topped it. It makes you feel like you can relate to the story because you know it happens, wither you see it or it happens to you.

InvisibleLight chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Haha! She was brilliant. "Yeah, you're a waste of space and oxygen too." That was my favorite part. Thumbs up on the chapter. Nice job. Update soon )

InvisibleLight chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Well damn, I'm sure she has a lot planned for her old town. ) I can't wait to see what happens. Great chapter

InvisibleLight chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh my God, they're horrible to her. I feel so bad. But it was a fantastic start to the story ) I loved it.

Has A WaywithWords chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
Haha, this is a good start for a story. I can't wait to see when Jake figures out that Alexis is Alexandra. hah
XxShokixX chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
I think you have a really good story line going here but the chapters need to be a bit longer:P

Em..i don't know have any ideas on the whole prank thing , but I'll see if I can think of anything )
flawedxuni chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Hm.. I wouldn't recommend anything that would hurt him. I'd feel bad for him... even if he deserves some taste of his own medicine. Perhaps, a few things that'll tone his ego down some? Like, ignore him, but date other guys just to spite him for not being able to get her. I don't know, I'm not really an expert at pranks, nor revenge. Anyway, you planning on updating anytime soon? This story is great! I really wouldn't mind reading more :) I just hope this story isn't dead... right?

flawedxuni chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Ah... revenge? I bet Alex regrets it later when she realizes it isn't such a satisfying thing. Or at least, I hope she does. Those kids deserve some karma - just not too much - I guess we'll see how far Alex intends to go in it ;)

flawedxuni chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wow, I feel bad for her! Jake is MEAN! I don't think I'd ever beable to stand such cruely as being picked on because of being over weight. The prologue seriously hooked me in - I feel as if I was in her shoes, dealing with kids picking on me. Anyway, interesting so far - I'm gonna read the rest now :)

StarEyed14 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
yea.. she's kind of bitchy..
pinkeclipse chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
love it! please continue writing!
pinkeclipse chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
what happened to her mom?
pinkeclipse chapter 3 . 1/2/2009