Reviews for Observation of Writer’s Block
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
"The dead ideas that grip the inner-self into the single ignorance of the world. The dead thoughts that won’t come out and yet hang around your head."

I liked that very much! D It made me smile, because it feels like that when you have writers block, i know where youre coming from here. Another long review! Hehe, actually it just looks long. Well, I could ramble more, but I think Ive said enough for one review, off to review more! D
Link Broken chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This was like poetry to me!

If only there were more... like idk a chapter that was filled with really random things that may break someone's writer's block!

this is so going into my favorites
lolgirl607 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That gives me an idea...well, not really. But it did help with my writer's block some. Yay!

I like it! Very nice, detailed, and very visual. Well done! (yet again) Please update soon! I might today...
mashergirl14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
haha this is about writers block, but i doubt you were having writers block when you were writing this, its really good. i have writers block right now, i can only write when im depressed and im not depressed. lol not necessarily a bad thing...
RiBow chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was brilliant! And so true in many ways, I do dislike Writers Block but not to the point of hating it. You did a magnificent job writing this piece.

-RiBow.