Reviews for Teenage Revelations
PencilSketchS chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
that was strange, and sexy, and sweaty like a summer day when all you want is a cold drink.. It smarts of dissappointment. But then again I may have lost the plot.
C.H. Bashaw chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
You know, I give you credit for having the balls to write about such a subject so bluntly, yet so perfectly. I could never do that, and if I were to attempt to, I would write in metaphors (never would I say "throbbing dick" haha)... I suppose that's just my personal style... At any rate, I love the flawless meter and rhyme, as well as the use of language and diction. Had you written about this subject in an immature fashion, I would frown... but I instead nod and tip my hat. Nice work.
StayDown chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
You know, I could go on and on about all the technical parts in this, because it really is fantastic. Interesting, too.

But really, I think I'll just kick back and enjoy the fact that this involves two people getting all hot and bothered(and god, sometimes in between parentheses!) while making me feel like I'm in the middle of some revolution or something. I guess that would be the iGeneration? :)

Very nice. You're very, very good at this.

xSD
TT-da-lamanite chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That is passion, and it makes me feel that sometimes thats all a realationship is, love via sex, I dont know. I like the flow and gentle rythmn nice poem.
Visual Princess chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
i didnt know wen i read the summary

but this is really good

and soo true

good job with this

check out my stuff if you wish

VP