Reviews for Better late than never
Orange chapter 13 . 7/24/2010
Okay, you are officially my new favorite author. This was wonderful.
Caire chapter 13 . 4/8/2010
So I read this after I read Marshall's story and this just made me love him all the more. I really enjoyed Geb's character and his blaze attitude towards relationships the changed as the story progressed. And yay for the ending!

I don't know what the etiquette is when reviewing a story that is already finished, I wish authors would say. Should I still review every chapter or do I just review the end. I do the ending. Anyway, wonderful story.
FemoralGlyph chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
Awweh! –wiggle- I knew that this would turn out awesome in the end!8D (The benefits of reading ‘Saint’s Seduction’ first accidentally are shining through!;D Oh, how my luck ensures my emotions at bay!)

Geb was a lot less motherly in this story and actually it makes me doubt my naturally assuming that he was in ‘Saint’s Seduction’ –headtilt- Perhaps it was little Robin’s affects on a more long term base? –shrug- Whatever, I like him both ways!:3 (it still makes me laugh though!XD)

The way that it flowed was lovely, really, and I loved all the little bits in between the drama and erections that made a cushion for all the madness! –flail- I breezed through this so quickly! I was amazed at how smooth it all flowed. Seriously, for forty pages on a word document and an hour or two of constant reading, I only got restless twice and looked down at the page number- something unheard of for me, being a fidgety writer and reader.

I knew that I would love this judging on my reaction to the first story that I read and, of course, you did not fail to disappoint!:3 The lovely little panda-action scenes were AMAZING and I was still blown away by them, though I expected nothing less from you. Really, all I have to say is: fucking wonderful job and don’t ever stop writing. How was that? Enough to make up for this short review? Eh, eh? –giggle-

Marshall was a bit of nuisance wasn't he?XD I enjoyed seeing him as well in this new light!XD When he walked in during the last chapter and said ‘that’s hot’ while Robin was getting’ it AWON with Geb, I literally cracked up laughing!XD He’s such a pest but I can’t bring myself to hate him (the damn cute bastard)!

Well, that’s all for me!:3 Now I’ll have to go about skulking around for a bit and getting my lazy ass up to finish the rest of the things that you’ve written! –wiggle- I’m so excited for that (regardless)!X3

-smooch-

-Alshmee
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 13 . 11/18/2009
This. Is. Gorgeous. 'nuff said. Well... not really, I just have to keep fangirling over it :D But yeah. Amazing, as per usual :D
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Heehe more :D Just an error: "Here turned the smile that a strawberry blonde had given him." He returned :D And I DO AIKIDO YAY I love finding references to a martial art that I constantly have to explain to my friends... Shall keep reading :D
PyroTech chapter 13 . 10/16/2009
wah! so delish
Tangerine Kisses chapter 13 . 9/19/2009
AH! I just read your whole story and fell in love! It was so hot and then sweet and just...it was wonderful!
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 13 . 8/31/2009
This was cute. Definitely a good read. Thanks for putting it up _
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
Great story so far.

Not sure if anyone's pointed this out yet, but:

'Geb turned, narrowing his eyes at Geb.'

Shouldn't the Second Geb be 'Robin'?
mousegirl05 chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
*Laughs* I have to admit I didn’t see that ending coming. Despite the fact that I usually find multi-somes a little distasteful, I found this particular one both believable and rather sweet. _ It almost felt like it couldn’t have happened any other way. The line when Robin said that Marshall would also find his love was a little exciting. Does this mean we can look forward to a Marshall-focused piece? I really like him. _

I have to say I really enjoyed this story—a lot. The characters were diverse and engaging. You have a very lovely writing style that lets the reader experience a lot (color, smells, sensations) along with these sweeties. I don’t know if this is one or your newer pieces, but I had a look at some of your others and the writing is technically (grammar, etc.) is much improved in this work. Well done!

One more thing, I really like when about a third through the story when Geb backed off when he realized that Robin was into it/him AT ALL. I appreciate the fact that he could be a big enough man to step back and let the boy have some space despite his own desires. Well done.

Okay, I’ve rambled enough. Kudos to you!
Midnights Scream chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
I'm happy with how it ended. :) it was cute and hot and we know how things are going to end. I want a Marshall story! I love those three. they all have their quirks, but we love them anyway. ;) great job!
eiira chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
hi! OMG! I really liked the ending! so sexy but sweet at the same time! :D

thanx for letting me know when you updated! You know whee to find me! :D

I really think you r a great author

feel free to message me with some of you rworks

or well other things if you like

take care!
keleosnoonna chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
HOLY CRAP I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!

*dies*

So freaking hot OMG! (I don't know, I have a thing for threeways XD)

I'm sad to see this is the last chapter, but I like the way things turned out: I'm glad you decided to include Marshall, I think he was an important character, especially considering his role in Geb's life _

Lovely story!
hazefilledmind chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
that was an amazing chapter.

thanks for finishing anotehr wonderful story, looking forward to mroe of your creations p
gerigirl chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
For a minute their i thought simon was going to come into the room. This was such a beautiful ending for evryone involved.

Are you going to do and epilogue and introduce simon?

That would be an even better version of this fantastic story. _
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »