Reviews for Hangover Tuesdays
heyitsstupidme chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Good four chapters. I really would like to know how it goes on
pterodactylion chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Aww c'mon, keep going!
Natural and fake beauty chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
the books not that bad but the movie his terrible. so i agree with you! and poor poor alex!
learntosayhello chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
What.

It ended?

:/ I want to see what happens! I like how much of Alex's thoughts you put in there - it makes him so relatable. And I want to see what he does about the number, and what happens when he gets home, and who the pedophile's daughter is. I thought at first Madison, but you wrote Alex liked her parents, so..

Are you doing nanowrimo this year? :3
plumblossom chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Just rediscovered this and I'm hoping for an update - you've made me worry about this boy and all the people he knows!
transitionofthe chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Oh, the abuse. Don't worry about not liking Twilight. Most lie about liking it anyway. I thought it was unbelieveable fun to watch everyone go nuts over "Edward". He's not hawt, so the question is why? I'm sure there's no answer to that one. Whoa, getting way off topic.

So, the introduction is interesting. Not normal, really, though it draws your attention in none the less. Sit the eff down is a nice touch. The endings of every chapter are amazing, leaves you wanting more. Which is why, you must update as soon as possible.
cobraqueen17 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
...I like it! Well not the whole abuse thing but it's sort of funny.
The Sham chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Oh, fone numbur.

Rhett think Alex so sehksi. Rhett luv Alex loongg tyme. Rhett wanna luv Alex in deh bakseet uv him's kar.

xD

Liking it so far, goober. Keep on updating, plz.

OVEN

P.S.

Did you happen to find my boxers? Might want to check under your bed. LAST NIGHT WAS WILD, MAN. HAWT.

ILU
The Sham chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
James. I'm leaving a review. RIGHT NOW. WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU.

LOVE the interaction between Maddie, Alezx, and Joey near the end. Made me lol. Srsly. (Every time I see seriously spelled that way, I giggle.)

I still feel ewie from cleaning D:

I love this. It's great. KEEP IT UP, MAN.
Dirty-Angel-Toes chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
REVIEWED!

I likes it and stuff and yeah I like you too and yeah :3

BYE JAMES!

- Ryan
firestar267 chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
haha I liked how Madison was a * to coffee girl, it made me laugh, well Alex apologising did.

keep it up, I like this :)
firestar267 chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
you still have me :P

yay for Sadie

Alex is a better friend than me, if my girlfriend cheated on me I'd kill her ...

good update!
The Sham chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I'm totally not reading this anymore. Because you hate Twilight. F*cking hell, man. Best book EVER.

Kidding.

Great job. Alex mysteriously reminds me of this kid I know. *shrug*

I dislocated my wrist at work this morning. I blame you. You told me to be careful. You jinxed me. Andy (no, he's not hott) popped it back in. It was sick.

Have you ever watched Scarred on MTV? F*cking. Sick.

OVEN.

PS

I might be on tomorrow night. ? Maybe.
ruler of the known world chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I didn't like "Twilight" either, so hang in there!

Alex makes me sad, but that just might be because I compare his life to mine and mourn the fact that we are both pathetic. :D

I think that, so far, my favorite characters are Rhett (well, duh, obvious love interest potential there. gotta love the dude that gives you free cigarettes) and Sadie. Yes, one of my favorite characters is the dog. I actually kind of like his dad too, in a weird way. His ability to poof in and out of a scene make me giggle just a bit.

Although it's comepletely cliche, I am totally gonna guess that maybe Alex isn't really his son? That's probably not correct, but it would explain his dislike of Alex. Maybe he doesn't know, but suspects? And maybe that's why Alex's mom likes to rub Alex in his face? He suspects, but can't prove, that she cheated? Oh the possibilities.

And I so totally had this amazingly weird dream that involved me scaling a skyscraper in order to catch up with my class during a field trip, but I'll tell you about that later as the text box is spazzing out hardcore. *seizure* Much love!
The Sham chapter 1 . 1/1/2009