Reviews for Seven Signs It's Time To Take A Bath
Bazinga8P chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
When you go to church you always get your own pew! Haha love this story! Sooo good! Keep being awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
uncottuiouse
ZChan-Kerokero chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Green sqiggly lines appear on top of your body parts for no reason
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hi !

eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

Cabbage White chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I have a "friend" who smells...this really fits her.
chim-chim-cheree chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hahaha, I loved this, really hilarious. Another one to add might be that you start looking like that kid from Charlie Brown, with the dirt emitting off him or whatever. That's sort of the image that popped into my mind.. anyways, loved the story!
fitha chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
pointless, really, but it was funny :D
i'm not dead yet chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
loved it
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I love all your Humor stories (so its a good things I have a Humor C2, huh)! This list gives nice images of the events occurring, that didn't happen so much in the second list probably because those were lines and these are actions. But they are both really great, just wanted to let you know!

Write on!
Dramaqueen2061 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
lol lol to "As you walk along the road, you notice that small birds that get too close to you suddenly plummet from the sky with little X’s in their eyes."
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
cool..lol

liked this part:

"When you walk in the room, it seems that everyone has been expecting your arrival"

heh, keep it up!