Reviews for Things Not To Say To A Girl Who Has Been Dumped
HAHAHAHA! Sooooo good!
ZChan-Kerokero chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
"Go for the brother."
ChildrenStoriesRule chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Dude! What...is this craziness? Why...making me laugh...darn it! I loved the one about the wedding dress, lol! I'm subscribing, so write more!
InkWitch chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
oh.

wow.

I'd never say those things. God, I'm not an idiot.

I love the first one!
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010

welcome to our website is :
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
TheHorseWrider chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
lol those are good.

Here's mine

"Oh, honey, we knew he was gay, just posing with you so his friends would like him in the friend way...Whoops, sorry sweetie!"
Julie G chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
funny!
tiger002 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I guess that would explain why she threw the vase at me... Really good and I love the last one.
CardsroCki08 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Nice. Yeah I agree you should probably not tell those things to a girl who has been dumped. That would be bad. Lol
oHriginal chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
lols that last one was quite funny. there are so many things you could add to the list - not that I can think of any at the moment.

but good job!
Cabbage White chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Funny. And true.
Alleri chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Genius!
Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
HAHA ! This made me chuckle. You should expand it; I bet you could think of more.