Reviews for BETWEEN THE LINES: Strauss & Hayley
TurboTortuga chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Yes the review button sure is beautiful! :D

Anyway, I love the way you've started this story off- casually, yet interesting enough to keep a person reading. That's not always an easy thing to do. :)

It's an intriuging story in a wicked sense that makes you wonder what is going to happen next. Very good job.

I look foreward to the next chapter. D

~ Jerk Muffin
Vamp Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Cool. Can't wait for later chapters!
Memrat chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Certainly weird no offense. I'm interested in Hayley's mindset. Update soon.
Tabitha aka topaz chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
is this a half-human-half-vampire story ?

The story seems mysterious enough to tickle my curiosity..hahahaha

finish it up...hurry! I want to know what happen next...

but somehow, friends, you need to describe the man better, Strauss I mean.
KiriNoMiko chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Wow . . . It's creepy, but in a good way .

~
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wow! so dark this story is! I could feel my blood seething, reading Straus pov, . he's drinking his own blood! and Hailey's pov is cool too! what's her illness later anyway? I could think that she'd maybe have bipolar XD. It's so funny comapring your drawing with this Hailey. the hailey in your drawing is soo innocent! lol

plz keep up the great work!
Vione chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Pardon me for being too lazy to login, Okay, is it not okay to review my own story? I think it's not supposed to be okay, but, well, whatever!

So, Strauss is sick. Hayley is still normal.

And. Well, I personally love the bookstore idea. So, guys, stay tune and read the next chapter, for we will surprise you for sure!

What can I say? I like this story, for now. And maybe one day I'll lose interest, and let's hope I won't.

(or Paul will kill me)

Peace! And the author is here beside me dictating every single words I've written on this review. So, I guess that's all.
ellita chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I prefer Strauss POV
sootyxsnowpetal chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Oh my god. Talk about people with problems! A girl who is so absorbed in her own little world and seems socially inept with the world, and this guy who has very difficult cravings for blood. Not even a vampire! But the character developings are great, and the whole story is VERY dark but somewhat surprisingly fascinating. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!