Reviews for I Hate You No, I wasn't being Sarcastic
1 800 vampire chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
AH!

this was so good! i cant believe they are pared up for the assignment! update soon
1 800 vampire chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
What did Alex mean by saying not to go out with Zack?

really good. there are a few errors, but it was still really really good:D
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
hope you update soon
Liz O'Malley chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
A good way to break up the action is to put in what the character is thinking or describe their surroundings. Like when she got sent out of the room and Alex appears straight away it kind of came from nowhere but maybe include her thinking about why she hates him so much and maybe how she's embarrassed he saw her in trouble.

Sorry if I've gone all yodaish. Hope this helps :)
Liz O'Malley chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I like the story but it's a bit hard to follow. Maybe a little bit of description between the dialogue? Otherwise, good storyline
Irresistible Apple chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
Nice beginning. Sam seemed a bit cliched, but the narrative was pretty entertaining. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this!

-Apple (From the Roadhouse)
criti-sized chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
An interesting beginning. Sam seems the like the average sarcastic teen, lol, that's saying it in a good way. Her narrative is nice and somewhat humourous. The only thing that I found to be sorta repetitive was the parethesis. You could just simply make them a statement of their own.

Other than that, great chapter.

C.S.
Jessie My Love chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
Haha, this was a funny chapter~

I liked the whole competition thing.

There were a lot of typos in this chapter though, so I would make sure that you go and edit it.

Also, you shouldn't make your characters thoughts so cheesy. Like the hahahahahahahahahaha was a bit too much; only haha is needed.

So yea~

Good chapter. :]

Jessie My Love chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
This was a good chapter. :]

I like the whole idea of the competition thing. I can't wait to see what it's like. :]

I do wish you used a bit more description though, it would give the story more depth. Even so, this is a still a good story~

Onto the next chapter~

Jessie My Love chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I really like this story. Your main character is a great narrator, and all of your characters are really realistic. I did notice a typo though, but nothing major.

The only thing I didn't like was the :p. I didn't find them to really be necessary, and I think they just make this seem less professional.

So yea~

Onto the next chapter.

We Used To Wait chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Hellz yeahz for not watching Twilight! Yippy!

Thanks. As always, it's so funy. Did I mention it's funny?

Update Soon!
1 800 vampire chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
uh oh... i like alex alot! youre a good writer.
1 800 vampire chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
uh-oh. it is really well written. i want to know what is coming up so badly
1 800 vampire chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
why does he want to date em? that is just problematic for sam.
1 800 vampire chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
i like alex! really good job making the characters real. i like it