Reviews for My Blood on Your Lips, Your Money in My Bra
honey splattered brains chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
huh. i liked terrence. terrance? i dont know. D:
honey splattered brains chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
sex with three different guys in one day... i love elyria :D
MissA chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
HOOLY SHIX! OMG OMG...So i just read this WHOLE THING...in like 2dayz...so im late i like looking for complete stuff...but anyway.. IT"S AWESOME and EPIC! and even tho i hate to lose Elyria the ending was...well...wonderful. You're an awesome writer and if you have any other stories on your page im gonna go read them now :D!
Last Wish chapter 24 . 6/30/2010
A sequel should be made since you left so many things unsolved. Not very satisfying nor any closure (well some).
myyellowumbrella chapter 24 . 5/29/2010
What? No! This is so sad...
DA-chen1 chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
I really really like your story.

It's sexy, brutal, clever and captivating!

At some lines a bit confusing, but not much. :)

DA-chen
Koshena chapter 24 . 3/10/2010
wow...just...wow
xoxo anne chapter 24 . 2/27/2010
OMG ELYRIA! D:

D:
NicoleV chapter 24 . 2/22/2010
UUH! I hate that that happened to Elyria! (Which, of course, means the story was great since it provoked so much emotion.)

But what is going to happen to Eli & Kyrianna now?
NicoleV chapter 22 . 2/22/2010
OK, so is she a vampire? Part vampire? But how did she revert back to just a necromancer? I hope we get an explanation for this.

So Kai is drinking more of her blood right after she just lost a ton of it. How much blood can a necromancer lose? Why didn't Eli & Kyrianna stop them from leaving her with Kai when she was so hurt?
NicoleV chapter 21 . 2/22/2010
Oh no. She is really in a bad situation, but I'm sure she'll figure a way out. Right?
NicoleV chapter 20 . 2/22/2010
Good chapter, although her suicidal tendency seemed to happen too suddenly. would have been more believable if she'd had those sort of thoughts earlier.
NicoleV chapter 18 . 2/18/2010
Such a sweet chapter after all the chaos. Can't they just have a threesome? :)
NicoleV chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
OK, there's the action I have been waiting for. Nice descriptions of the fighting and bloody scene. Poor Kyrianna.
NicoleV chapter 15 . 2/17/2010
Great action! Maybe Elyria & Eli can be happy together now. But the werewolves are going to be after her...
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »