Reviews for My Blood on Your Lips, Your Money in My Bra
NicoleV chapter 14 . 2/17/2010
At the start of this chapter she leaves her panties on, but didn't she just leave them at Eli's house since they were ruined?

I thought Kyrianna was going to be a lesbian. I wonder if that little relationship is going to cause Elyria problems later.

Can't wait to find out why terrence took Gabriel. Did he know they had sex and was jealous?
NicoleV chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
So she has sex with 3 guys in one night. Shouldn't she have had lots of marks from Nathan, since she didn't take a shower? Why did Gabriel only see the one mark from Terrence?
NicoleV chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
Shouldn't she wear a trench coat or something to cover up after she has blood all over her, especially sicne she was planning to walk home? Good chapter, but I hope some more action starts happening soon.
NicoleV chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
I thought Elyria's blood was so good because she is a necromancer. But the werewolves didn't want Kyrianna, so that must not be the case. So what is so special about her?
NicoleV chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
Getting interesting... I hope we are going to get more details about necromancers. Are they born or made into necromancers? How does that happen? Do they just eat normal food? They are dead like vampires? Whre Elyria parents necormancers? They must be really rare if she doesn't know any others - just the new girl.
NicoleV chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This is a very interesting idea. I am curious to find out exactly what the characteristics of a necromancer are.
dutchess123 chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
loved it
Ghost n' Ghoul Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
ok. i havnt finished reading this story yet, but so far i absolutely love it! 8-D the only thing that i could live without is being able to actually practically feel when the vamps bite her, n when they tear her skin. THAT i could live without. lol. But thats my prob, not urs. so anyway, i am in LOVE with this story so far, n it just keeps gettin better n better! ill post more reviews as i continue reading. right not im in the middle of chapter 5.
ReadingForKicks chapter 24 . 1/12/2010
i loved this story.. it was different.

i like the fact you ended it the way you did. I didn't get how eli and kyrianna liked her because even though she cared for the two, she never commited to them like she should of done, she didn't let them in far enough for them to get to know her and to love in the sense that they did.

i think eli deserved more and also kryianna as well.

but it was a really gripping read and i read it in one sitting.
BWEPSY chapter 21 . 1/1/2010
haha i love this story!, your a fantastic writer. some small parts are a little boring but defiantly good for one of my fav super natural story's! but i think it would be cool if you posted like a list of all the main characters and their descriptions and powers

btw please post new chapter fast and frequent! otherwise i get bored with the story!
Minzy chapter 24 . 12/27/2009
No sequel! LOLL that's so evil of you.. just leaving it at that!
blackrule chapter 24 . 12/27/2009
It really really feels like there's going to be a sequel. Even if you hate them it still feels like there is going to be one. It wouldn't be right for her to be left alive if she's really not there anymore. And then there's the fact that she seems to still be kinda there. A monster wouldn't laugh would it? And if she only knew anger why was she laughing? That would indicate pleasure or a pleased feeling. :P
Mystic-Spiritus chapter 24 . 12/27/2009
What kind of ending is that? o_O The genre says it's supposed to be a romance.
Trance19666 chapter 24 . 12/27/2009
ok i did not see that coming. i'm kinda sad how it ended. i liked her and i wanted her to get better. but some stories don't have a happy ending. although i didn't like the end, i loved the rest of your story. keep doing what you are. it's great.

what is your next story going to be about?

~Mandy~
Elodie Wolfe chapter 24 . 12/27/2009
The ending seems slightly disoriented to me, or maybe that's because I like happy endings? Pahah, that was an awesome twist, and I'm actually laughing at how sad this is for Eli. Poor guy, and dang, Shadow? Just when you think everything is done. Well, that does make sense, now. Write more stuffs! And, are you ever gonna proof Faerylight for me? It sucks, but I want to rewrite it. So.

:]