Reviews for My Blood on Your Lips, Your Money in My Bra
DarkestOfNights chapter 23 . 12/24/2009
I can only assume that Kai will want to finish what they started on the couch eventually, as well as more blood. I don't feel disappointed at Bridgette for her having sex with Kai, its just the way she is. I wonder if Eli and/or Kyrianna will say anything about the way she looked when they all came into the room. And it was a great idea to end the chapter on such a happy note, with her being in a pink shirt.
Tigress Noel chapter 22 . 12/22/2009
i have never read a story like this before, and truth be told i love this story. I can wait til the next chapter.
dreamercrys chapter 22 . 12/21/2009
Damn... And I thought he was a nice one... I hope he doesn't hurt her... And maybe she will fall in love with him and out of love with Eli... And maybe he will fall in love with her... And what exactly did she turn into?
DarkestOfNights chapter 22 . 12/21/2009
A VERY interesting and surprising chapter. I'm glad that she found the power to save herself. Is she becoming a vampire in some way? I hope you explain what it is that is happening to her soon. And what's up with this Kai guy, hes unnerving.
I'm a loner Dottie a rebel chapter 21 . 12/19/2009
Wow. This is a really great story. This last chapter was awesome. Very exciting. I can't wait for the next installment.
DarkestOfNights chapter 21 . 12/17/2009
A good action filled chapter, well written. It would be nice if she did have a guardian angel, but I'm kinda getting the feeling that Eli will turn out to be that guardian, and at the perfect moment too.
DarkestOfNights chapter 20 . 12/9/2009
Sad ending to this chapter but it was nicely written. She should at least try to stop fighting and just go away with Eli and Kyrianna, but of course that wont happen. Anyways I hope the next one wont be as sad. Something good needs to happen.
Minzy chapter 20 . 12/6/2009
Ohh another chapter!
Minzy chapter 19 . 11/15/2009
Wow, I'm so glad I came upon this story! It's so interesting~ Kyrianna kinda annoys me though.. she's so weak and I wish she would just disappear so that Eli and Elyria could get together LOL. Am I being mean? xD

Can't wait for the next update!
dreamercrys chapter 19 . 11/9/2009
Rut roh...
DarkestOfNights chapter 19 . 11/9/2009
A disturbing dream to have indeed. Why was Eli not really affected by it though, something doesn't seem right. It was a good idea to slip in a sex scene after the dream part, made the chapter seem less serious. And what is a were doing at her place? And why hasn't Eli sensed it, or is he just that tired?
dreamercrys chapter 18 . 11/8/2009
Poor girl... why can't she just have both? I mean why does Eli care that much if she likes another girl? She still loves him...
DarkestOfNights chapter 18 . 11/8/2009
Of course as soon as one problem goes away another comes along to replace it, poor girl always having something to deal with. I had figured something like this would eventually happen. I can't imagine what will become of all of this, I just hope it ends well.
Elodie Wolfe chapter 18 . 11/8/2009
Polygamous relationship for the win?

Elodie~

I liked this chapter, interesting to see her cry. Very well written.
Faith Adeline chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
Aw, poor Kyrianna. ): Keep it up and update soon!

Faith