Reviews for My Blood on Your Lips, Your Money in My Bra
kaaona chapter 17 . 10/23/2009
whoa this story is so good I started reading it and i just coulcnt sop.

wish i could right like this.
Elodie Wolfe chapter 17 . 10/6/2009
Hah. I love love love that song. As for figuring out which part, I have too much homework, but either the whole, not being like terrence part? Or I have no idea. Hah. Great chapitre, I loved it. I can not wait for more, and btw, whatever happened to you reading Faerylight for me? Hah. Awesome detailing.

Elodie~
mel-mayr chapter 16 . 10/5/2009
wow!
Knowledge is Power chapter 16 . 10/4/2009
not bad
Faith Adeline chapter 15 . 9/9/2009
Aw, it's sad Gabriel died. Good chapter, I liked it. Keep it up!

Faith
CatProduttore chapter 15 . 9/4/2009
I can't believe Gabriel died! Aww, I'm so sad!
bela13 chapter 15 . 8/30/2009
i give you credit for going if you don't like the lezbian thing go read another story
Knowledge is Power chapter 15 . 8/29/2009
goog
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
wowza... that's all i can say for this chapter :D please update soon! i can't wait for more!
DarkestOfNights chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
Well that REALLY took a major turn for the worst..well at the beginning of the chapter; I thought Terrance would kill Eli I don't really know why I thought he would but I'm glad that he didn't. I am however sad that Gabriel died, she really wanted to save him, its a shame. I wonder now though what will happen since Terrance is dead. Will the werewolves still want her? Will the war still continue? Where will she stay and a million other questions.
CGGates chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
I'm gonna be honest with you - this is freakin' amazing. It's damn original, which is rare in the post-Twilight vampire fic world. I wish I was still in film school cuz I would make this for my final project.
CatProduttore chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
hm, I wonder what Terrance is planning...
DarkestOfNights chapter 14 . 8/22/2009
I had a feeling that Kyrianna liked her, all the signs you gave away earlier make more sense now. I'm a mature type of person so I can handle that aspect of the story. And why did Terrance take Gabriel away? did he find about them having sex? or does it purely have to deal with how she wants to save him? I hope these questions will be addressed in the next chapter.:]
MiseryLovedHer chapter 14 . 8/22/2009
im quite pleasantly surprised by the lesbian thing.

i think it suits her quite well. and spices things up a little (;

its amazing how she seems to be amoral

yet we still love her for it.
Miss Fairytale chapter 14 . 8/22/2009
I completely hated this chapter. So far, I've really liked this book but after the whole lesbian thing and not only how she's okay with it but she encourages it. It's wrong. I just wanted to tell you I will not be reading this story anymore. I felt uncomfortable and grossed out.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »